“Outstanding Breakfast; Most Enormous Biscuits I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe 67

Cafe 67
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Lakeside
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Louis, Missouri
“Outstanding Breakfast; Most Enormous Biscuits I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

I've been to this gem of a restaurant twice in the past three months. My waistline can't afford to visit often. Since I live 1800 miles away, it won't be a problem.

The omelets are huge and outstanding. The first time I ordered a biscuit and it looked like a small layer cake. That time I took half of my breakfast home and ate it for lunch the next day.

Breakfast is my son's favorite meat and he proclaimed his Pick 4 omelet, "Fantastic and Outstanding."

Portions are huge and prices are moderate. The decor is eclectic and souveniers are available. Our favorite decor item was a child's car with a decal proclaiming the St. Louis Cardinals 1964 Champions.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Wonderful atmosphere - great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2010

After telling my sister who I was staying with - I live in Europe - that one of things that I look forward most to when coming back to the States was eating breakfast out she immediately said that we should eat at the Cafe 67.
Next day we were there at the crack of noon and it was everything that I had dreamed of - full breakfast menu and great 50s-60s decor plus a varied clientele - retirees, young famlies with kids, you name it. I went for the traditional breafast - two eggs up with bacon and French toast on separate plates. My sister had a breakfast burrito. I joked with the busboy that the only thing I was lacking was dancing girls and he sent one of the waitresses over and she asked "What was it you needed?" It's that kind of place.
The meals arrived together in about three minutes. Fastest service I've ever had. Our waitress told me that it was because there were three cooks on duty but still... There's a big room off the main dining room for overflow and large parties but forget evening service - they close at 3 PM. More power to them!

Victorville, California
“Cafe 67 - don't pass the salt.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2009

Home town atmosphere with all the nostalgia you could imagine. Little kids wagons, Betty Boop, and an ante-room full of NASCAR posters. This place is NOT an Italian eatery, but rather a good ol' American restaurant. Open from 6am-3pm , the parking lot is almost always full. My wife and I went there for breakfast on the recommendation of a close friend. I ordered the chicken fried steak and egg breakfast. With a choice of hash browns or home fries, I chose the home fries. BIG MISTAKE. They were saltier than the Salton Sea. When I finally got the attention of the waiter, he offered me the hash browns which I declined. Oh...he took fifty cents off the bill! Wow!

Been to Cafe 67? Share your experiences!