“Breakfast on way out of town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe 67

Cafe 67
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Lakeside
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Breakfast on way out of town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We found this place after leaving Barona Casino. Very good breakfast with huge portions and priced way better than the restaurants at Barona Resort/Casino

Visited January 2013

San Diego, CA
“Best place in Lakeside (and most of San Diego!) for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Cafe 67 has the best breakfast around and the prices are very fair! For under $10 a person you can get an overflowing plate of whatever you want and a drink. They have the best home fried potatoes! A review down below mentioned the potatoes were way salty, that must have been a fluke because I have been here dozens of times and have never encountered anything overwhelming of salt (and I don't like salt so I would notice!). The service is great and quick! I can’t remember waiting over 10 minutes between ordering and to my table. The staff is all very polite and make you feel like you are having breakfast in their home and they treat you like a valued guest. The place has a very small town homey feel to it. They have a large banquet room also for large groups. I will go out of my way to come here for breakfast; I recommend it with two thumbs up!

• Visited June 2012
Lakeside, California
“Good breakfast food and very large portion. The price is right. You get more food then you would think for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Visited April 2012
san diego
“Friendly clean restuarant with great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Its always clean and the staff is friendly. you'll have a couple minute wait but it will be worth it.

• Visited August 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
“Outstanding Breakfast; Most Enormous Biscuits I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

I've been to this gem of a restaurant twice in the past three months. My waistline can't afford to visit often. Since I live 1800 miles away, it won't be a problem.

The omelets are huge and outstanding. The first time I ordered a biscuit and it looked like a small layer cake. That time I took half of my breakfast home and ate it for lunch the next day.

Breakfast is my son's favorite meat and he proclaimed his Pick 4 omelet, "Fantastic and Outstanding."

Portions are huge and prices are moderate. The decor is eclectic and souveniers are available. Our favorite decor item was a child's car with a decal proclaiming the St. Louis Cardinals 1964 Champions.

Been to Cafe 67? Share your experiences!