“One of the nicer casinos”
Review of Barona Casino

Barona Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Lakeside
More attraction details
Owner description: Barona Casino has a long history of creating extraordinary moments - from Barona's luxury resort and spa to award-winning golf course, casino restaurants, and of course, gaming. - Award-winning guest service and phenomenal hospitality - Casually elegant 400-room hotel - Resort amenities around every corner, including luxury spa - Award-winning San Diego golf and dining - Some of the most thrilling gaming in the world
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We didn't win but this is a nice casino. All the employees we came in contact with are excellent. Very helpful, knowledgeable and they are right with the signs "the happiest casino"
We didn't stay at the hotel but it looks very nice.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I love Barona. It is a top notch casino and resort. We love their food and the friendliness of the employees. Everything about Barona is an A+ from us. They have lose slots and lots of friendly people.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Just spent two days at Barona. The staff is the best part of both the casino and hotel. They go out of there way to help you out. The rooms are large an in very good condition and it is nice an quite.
The casino has all the new machines an is well kept. Will go back again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fun atmosphere and the staff is very friendly. A nice place to enjoy for a little getaway. The hotel rooms are large and clean.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I met the piano player who invited me to visit Barona Steakhouse so my husband and I went to dinner there and were surprised by the romantic atmosphere in a dimly lit setting with live piano player. We LOVED every dish we ordered and was so impressed that we took my in-laws there a few weeks later who were visiting us from Los Angeles. This is a hidden spot in a casino which we NEVER go to but the dinner was well worth the walk through the casino. We are very picky people when it comes to good tasting food and Barona Steakhouse was truly a hidden gem for couples looking for a romantic night together.

1  Thank regener8us