“Wonderful Facility”
Review of Barona Casino

Barona Casino
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Lakeside
More attraction details
Owner description: Barona Casino has a long history of creating extraordinary moments - from Barona's luxury resort and spa to award-winning golf course, casino restaurants, and of course, gaming. - Award-winning guest service and phenomenal hospitality - Casually elegant 400-room hotel - Resort amenities around every corner, including luxury spa - Award-winning San Diego golf and dining - Some of the most thrilling gaming in the world
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Barona Casino Hotel is excellent. I am not much for gambling, but a stay at the hotel and a visit to their restaurants is well worth the trip. Next to a beautiful golf course, the views are quite nice, and the grounds are immaculate. What other casino can you visit and take a nice walk to enjoy the scenery?

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Bad parking, the Buffet was varied in offerings but was not that good. Mexican and chinese foods were SO not authentic. Servers were friendly.
Casino is great for fanatics but for an occasional player, atmosphere is to crowded.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I took my aunt on a roadtrip to visit differient reserverations in San Diego,we stayed at Barona,my aunt was very impress she had not visit the South in years.I would like to thank the hotel staff,housekeeping,host and managers for all of your attention and kindness.I can not leave out the floor staff on the casino floor they were awesome and attentive.The hotel was a pride to us,the pictures of our descendants of the Native Americans was awesome.this has been the only place on a reservation hotel to represent our people.My tribe is chumash but regardless i would like to see more of this in all reservations.I will be returning in January for my birthday and bring in a new guest.Thankyou for treating my auntie our elder with respect and myself.see you all soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

nice atmosphere, awesome buffet. Play for two hours and they'll give you two free buffet vouchers if you ask for them.

1  Thank JamesinSD
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Way is really beautiful, great casino, get a lot of wins, serve free drinks, not like in Vegas, great place to pass the time, definitely be back here

1  Thank Gilad R