“Open 24 hours”

Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Lakeside
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The food was very good , with a large variety menu. Good quality and large quantity of food. Adjacent to the casino, but very quiet.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We came here early this month for breakfast with my family. It is very rare that we can all sit down and enjoy breakfast together since my husband always work during the night and I work early morning so this was very special and with Rochelle being our server, it was even more special. She took care of us and made sure that we have everything that we need .She was very friendly and welcoming. She recommended the french toast which my mother-in-law love! We definitely coming back!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went to Barona over the weekend and had lunch at Sage. My wife and I loved it. The tables overlooking the golf course and grounds add a lot to he meal. However the food alone is great. Prices are reasonable for the amount of food served . We liked it so much that we changed are breakfast plans the next day so we could get one more meal at Sage. Of course the breakfast was incredible with way to much to eat and for a low price too! Don't miss Sage on your next visit to Barona....

Reviewed March 4, 2014

A really nice restaurant! The food was good and the prices were even better! Casual dress. Very nice atmosphere, with lots of flowers and even a glass enclosed area with views of the valley and mountains..Not nosiy at all....the booths give it an intimate feel.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

When we go to Barona Casino, I love eating at the Sage Restaraunt and prefer it to the buffet. Service is excellent, food is very good, it is quiet and very relaxing. The prices are very reasonable and they have the best French toast. We are going again next week for our anniversary and I can't wait:)