“A must try at Barona” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sage Cafe
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Lakeside
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brea, California
“A must try at Barona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went to Barona over the weekend and had lunch at Sage. My wife and I loved it. The tables overlooking the golf course and grounds add a lot to he meal. However the food alone is great. Prices are reasonable for the amount of food served . We liked it so much that we changed are breakfast plans the next day so we could get one more meal at Sage. Of course the breakfast was incredible with way to much to eat and for a low price too! Don't miss Sage on your next visit to Barona....

• Visited April 2014

Lakeside, California
“A Winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

A really nice restaurant! The food was good and the prices were even better! Casual dress. Very nice atmosphere, with lots of flowers and even a glass enclosed area with views of the valley and mountains..Not nosiy at all....the booths give it an intimate feel.

• Visited December 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Love the Sage restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

When we go to Barona Casino, I love eating at the Sage Restaraunt and prefer it to the buffet. Service is excellent, food is very good, it is quiet and very relaxing. The prices are very reasonable and they have the best French toast. We are going again next week for our anniversary and I can't wait:)

• Visited August 2013
Burbank
“To much food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great food an the price is right. The plates are very big so be ready to eat. Great staff an clean. You can sit inside or on the patio overlooking the pond. Will go again.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“I come to Barona resort to eat at Sage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I come to this place often when I visit Barona resort. I love their coffee, and it's the same brand offered for free on the casino floor. My children like the Fried Chicken I take home for them. When you come before 10 pm, they have the fried Indian bread with dinner, and I am addicted to it. I usually order simple things, and I like the soups and Asian beef dishes, but my husband eats steak and lobster, and it’s good. The servers are always pleasant. You might need to wait a while for to be seated and for your food to come when the restaurant is full. They can be very busy because the food is good and the view is gorgeous and the atmosphere is casual and comfortable for all type of people.
This is my favorite restaurant and cafe in Lakeside.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Sage Cafe? Share your experiences!