“Excellent management, clean, and affordable”

Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lakeport
Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lakeport
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Konocti Vista is definitely an excellent place to stay. It isn't a 5 star hotel, but it is a nice and clean place to stay at an affordable price. We visited on business and pleasure.

The last couple times we visited they were totally booked up! We didn't reserve our room early enough and we had to get on the waiting list for a cancellation. Thank goodness we got our room last minute!

The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, they also have comfortable roll-away cots, the carpet was clean, the linens and blankets were fresh and comfortable,

After long days on the water, I enjoyed the convenience of the restaurant at the casino next door...which I might add has very tasty food at affordable prices. I even won $100 bucks one night on the slot machines and my friends won as well.

I appreciate the friendly staff that were so accommodating to bring us cots and extra towels. By the time we left they all knew us by name.

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay...we WILL be back in a few months.

Room Tip: Internet works better if you are closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The staff r wonderful from the hotel staff to the big bosses in the casino. We struggle with money, so they allow my husband and myself to shower @ the rv park showers for a good price. The rv park,is great,clean and quiet. Cheap too I would tell all my peeps bout this place a.d the wonderful staff. :)

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Magoo13
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I felt compelled to give my review after reading these awfull experiences in the last 3 posts. I took a small family vaca with 9 of us 5 adults and 4 kids in August of 2011, we got adjoining rooms that were very well kept, clean, cool and comfortable. We were able to utalize the bbq area and the pool was so clean and refreshing, it was wonderful. We observed the pool being treated and cleaned every am that we were there. Don't know what happened 2 months later, we ate at the restaurant, had fun at the casino and my 13 year old grandson was able to go fishing, truly it was a great time. We are going again next week just for an overnighter and I will give you an update of what I discover.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Deborah H
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We traveled here for a fun place to visit with my daughter. The first thing she wanted to do after a 40 minute drive was jump in the pool. The pool was contaminated with a very vile mess, the gate was locked. I contacted the front desk for a status check, got a message machine, they never called back. The room was nice enough but not fully provisioned, we had to go down to the office for cups. The Marina was beautiful but empty and the Casino was very shabby as was the crowd. On the bright side, you get to be a senior at 50 and our New York steak dinner was quite good at 10 bucks. In short I would say with the right team this could be a good place but the staff didn't seem at all motivated to make it such.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We would never come back to this place again if it was the last place for intertainment. Are hotel room stunk so bad it was filthy, it had hair all over in the sink, tube, and the floor. Are beds were fixed but the sheets looked like they were slept in. The walls are paper thin you can hear everything. We slept on the beds but we used are own blankets. We were suppose to stay a weekend but we were gone the first sign of light. This place should be condemed it sucked. We will never ever come back....

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Fofftoday
Reviewed July 11, 2011

What a joke, This place sound and looks like a great place on the web but once you get there you will see you payed for a motel 6 not a resort. Bring your own water because the water taste like sewage. Cob webs and small trash left in the room. The lighting is very dim inside the rooms. There were people hanging out everywhere. Dirty parking lot, unkept landscaping. We went there to fish, Only 1/2 the slips had power to them. We called to have them fixed but no one came to fix the problem. The boat ramp was covered with weeds. It looked like any unsold rooms were filled by the people from the tribe. THIS IS NOT A RESORT. Lets face it. Thug like looking drug like people don't hang pay $90 dollars to stay at a resort. They pay $40 dollars to stay at motel 6. Watch your property, secuarty won't. YOUR PAYING FOR A MOTEL 6, NOT A RESORT

Room Tip: i
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank murto9
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Stayed here for a workshop June 21-23 2011. Got to my room and there was hair all over the bathroom floor. There is no iron in the room and only 4 hangers to put your clothes on. The book by the bed says there is a steak house, but it apparently is now just a cafe.
The good thing is that they have a lot of tv channels and didn't seem to have a problem accommodating late check outs. Plus I like the fridge n microwaves in room!!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank sdsuindian
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakeport
The Lodge at Blue Lakes
#1 of 1 in Clearlake Oaks
Tallman Hotel
Tallman Hotel
#1 of 3 in Upper Lake

Been to Konocti Vista Casino Resort & Marina? Share your experiences!