“SUPER Yummy pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Santa Clara, California
“SUPER Yummy pizza!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Yes, Empanada Man has AWESOME pizza! Crispy crust and very tasty sauce. I would go back to Lake Forest just to eat there. Really nice gal at the counter too.

Visited May 2013

Lake Forest, California
“Always Yummy”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I always take out or use delivery - so, I cannot review in-house service, etc. The food quality and quantity for your dollar is fantastic. I usually get the personal chicken pesto pizza which is TASTY. The house salad is a nice size. I always alter it and they never complain. Food is always fresh and hot when I get it home. We are moving from area. But, will make the drive to get us some Man!

Visited June 2013
Oakland, California
“Good empanadas. Good variety”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered 6 different empanada flavors and were pleased with all the choices...they could've been bigger or maybe i am just spoiled by the Argentinean Empanadas vendor at my local Farmers Market (same price, bigger, taste 2 times better) You order at the counter, kind of fast food deal...Pasta Alfredo was ok, althought my husband and his friend went for another pasta choice and theirs was good. i'd order a pizza next time. The only thing I'd say doesnt go in a restaurant is the big screen tv, something about a place that wants to be cozy but has a tv on...and you order/pay at the counter, doesnt work for me.

• Visited April 2013
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Tasty empanadas”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We love the empanadas! Flaky crust, delicious fillings. A fun touch is that the filling is indicated by the shape of the crust. Friendly service, not much atmosphere. But then, atmosphere is not the point here.

• Visited June 2012
Surprise, Arizona
“nice surprize”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Wife and I stoped by on a discount coupon. Been back several times to illustrate the good empanadas. Several different types pf empanadas and have found all veru gppd. Have not had their pizza but seen several go out the door, just to hard to get past the emps.

• Visited August 2012