I selected this hotel as a "home base" to use while visiting friends and family in the area. I did a bit of research before selecting this hotel, but it basically came down to a random selection between this and the other nearby suite hotels. I couldn't have been happier with my choice! The rooms are large and bright, the staff is friendly, and the location is great for getting around South Orange County. The hotel is located at the edge of a business park so it's off the main drag, but just minutes from a large shopping center with a supermarket, restaurants, Target, movie theater, etc. The hotel also has easy access to main freeways, the tollway and the Irvine Spectrum shopping center. The rooms with kitchenettes have a full size fridge, microwave and stove for in-room cooking, but the hotel also offers a complementary breakfast (daily) and "happy hour" light dinner and drinks (M - Th). The happy hour food was substantial -- real food that was enough for dinner (not just chips and popcorn). The outdoor pool was clean and heated (even in the off-season), and the inner courtyard also has BBQs and a sport court. Most of the guests seemed to be there for business, so the hotel is quiet during the day and on weekends. My children loved the pool and all the space in the courtyard area, and I was happy to have a place to stay with separate bedroom and living room space. The hotel is not particularly close to Disneyland or the beach, but it surpassed my expectations in terms of facilities and value-for-money. I would highly recommend the Staybridge Suites to anyone who needs a "home away from home" when in the Lake Forest area for business or visiting friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest is conveniently located near the Irvine Spectrum, Foothill Ranch/Lake Forest, Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita business communities. The hotel is easily accessible to Highways 5 & 405, and toll road 241, and just 14 miles from the Santa Ana / Orange County John Wayne Airport.The Staybridge Suites is situated within walking distance to the Towne Centre shopping area and close to companies such as Wonderware, Panasonic, Western Digital, Oakley, Wet Seal, Del Taco and Saddleback Church.Nearby attractions also include Irvine Spectrum Entertainment Center with a variety of restaurants, bars, specialty shops and movie theaters. Verizon Amphitheater, Wild Rivers Amusement Park, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and South Coast Plaza are also minutes away. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are within 20 miles. The hotel is an easy day trip to many areas of Los Angeles and San Diego.The Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest features 128 spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens and many amenities. Complimentary hot breakfast, evening Sundowner Reception social hour and high speed wireless Internet access are just some of the wonderful amenities we proudly provide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Irvine Spectrum/Lake Forest Hotel Lake Forest
- Staybridge Suites Lake Forest