“Staff needs help”

Massage Envy Spa Lake Forest
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Lake Forest
More attraction details
Owner description: So what does massage have to do with your health? Stress takes a toll on the body and mind. But with regular massage, you can enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Long-term effects can include increased circulation, improved flexibility and a stronger immune system. Add Murad Healthy Skin facials to your wellness routine and you'll enjoy healthy, more youthful-looking skin too.
Austin, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Staff needs help”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I booked appointments for both myself and my Mom to receive massages. We arrived 20 minutes before our appointment times (both at 12:15) and my therapist took me back to my room about 12:20, however my Mom waited in the "tranquility room" until 12:45. Finally she decided to check up front to find out if they'd forgotten about her. Her therapist finally came out and went on to tell her that she technically should be on a lunch break, but would do her best to be squeezed in. Really? Breaks/schedules really shouldn't be addressed to the customers.

When my massage ended, I'd received a missed call and it was Massage Envy telling me that I hadn't shown up for my appointment and I was in danger of receiving cancellation fees. To make matters worse, my Mom received a similar phone call while she was in her massage. What planet are these people from?!? Overall, my massage was fair (and this is why I'm not rating this terrible on the scale) but the experience of such a broken, unprofessional, and mismanaged staff will remind me of NEVER to visit this place again.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mimi_Jho

Mission Viejo, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Peaceful, relaxing environment with friendly, pleasant staff. Excellent quality massages. Only reason it does not get an excellent rating from me is they rarely answer the phone. I have to leave a message and wait up to one full day for a call back or keep calling multiple times until I finally get through. In person service seems to take precedence over answering the phone.

Visited November 2013
Trabuco Canyon, California
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Once a month!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been here a couple of times and decided to join a monthly plan. After working out its nice to get an occasional massage. Great service and reasonable prices.

Visited October 2013
Lake Forest, California, Usa
“Relaxation Nirvana”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I recently had the most relaxing massage at Massage Envy. My therapist, Giselle was absolutely amazing!

Visited October 2013