Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest
$114
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
$109
$102
BestWestern.com
$119
Courtyard
$90
QualityInn
$129
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
$141
$131
Hotels.com
$139
$119
$93
Prominence Hotel & Suites(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Travelocity
$139
Courtyard
All reviewsfront desktypical hgifoothill ranchbusiness staynice stayrooms are niceorange countythe hotel is cleangreat place to staytoll roadbreakfast staffking bedhotel is locatedplenty of parkingomeleteasy accessfree parking
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am always happy to stay here at Hilton. I was surprised that during my stay, I didn't get vouchers for free breakfast. Upon checkout, I asked Nathan and he explained to me that when I did my reservation, I chose to get the points instead of the breakfast. He was very pleasant and now I know why. Staff is very friendly and I love it when they made a flower out of the face towels.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jomama_Fosho
Alfredo S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for your feed back, we really appreciate you letting us know how your stay has been with us specially the folded towel that we do as a flower in our bathrooms. On behalf of everyone here at Hilton Garden Inn Foothill Ranch, thank you for being our guest, and we look forward to your return...

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I loved this quite and peaceful hotel. It looked like there were mostly business people staying there. I met 5 hotel employees and they were everything I would expect from an employee and better. There was plenty of square footage in the room. My daughter loved the pool. There were plenty of places to eat just a few blocks away. There was no traffic noise since it's not next to a busy street. Free internet service but no free breakfast. $12.95 for buffet breakfast and children 12 and under are free.

Room Tip: I would probably be happy with any room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie G
Alfredo S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know how your daughter enjoyed our pool area. We are happy to hear that our staff exceed your expectation and we look forward seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This HGI seems a little dated, but the rooms are a good size. Front staff was great. I remember walking in and there were a few people at the front desk. I was waved by Nathan to check in. It was nice that I didn't have to guess who to check in with.

Hotel is close to toll roads 133 and 241 if you are going to take them, and about a 10 minute drive to get to the 5. Ample parking as this HGI has a shared lot with the Hampton Inn. Breakfast was the typical HGI fare with a made to order hot breakfast, or their buffet.

I'd definitely stay here again when I am back in town.

Room Tip: Give yourself extra time if you need to travel on the 5. Morning traffic can be a bit congested.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank onebadgolfer
Alfredo S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and letting us know how nice our staff was. We are definetly looking forward to your return when you are in the area and to exceed your expectation on our great service.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was there for a quick business trip in Foothil Ranch. The facilities were great. Warm welcome upon arrival. Cookies waiting for me at reception (nice when you're flying in very late and need something to tie you over until breakfast). The room was roomy and the bed was very comfortable. No concerns whatsoever. Nice breakfast setup in the morning, however I didn't partake in it.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Liz O
Joe_Leinacker, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your feed back, we really appreciate you letting us know how your stay has been with us. On behalf of everyone here at Hilton Garden Inn Foothill Ranch, than you for being our guest, and we look forward to your return...

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Stayed here for a school/business trip after having a not so nice stay late last year. This time the staff and stay were awesome. Management went out of their way to ensure we had a wonderful stay, from check in till check out they treated me like an A-lister. The room was clean, and comfortable and the breakfast outstanding. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Alfredo S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East / Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

We are so happy that you came back and we were able to prove our selves. Thank you again for taking the time to review your stay. We look forward to seeing you again the future.