“excellent food!”

Cuisines: French
Lake Forest, California
“excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Love the food and the deserts!!! the service is great and the owners are very friendly people. I cannot stop getting macaroons.

Visited August 2012

Orange County, CA
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is a really nice cafe with great food. There are sandwiches, but I came to pick up quiche and salad to take back to the office for a colleague's birthday lunch. There were two types of quiche the day I visited: Lorraine and Vegetarian. I got both types since they are individual size quiche pies. The vegetarian was hands down the favorite of the 5 of us who had lunch that day.

Each quiche comes with two side salads. We tried four side salads. My favorite was the carrots and garlic salad. The orzo salad was a close second.

This is a small cafe that got busy right after I arrived, which was just before lunch. However, the friendly service is attentive.

The restaurant posts that cooking classes are held on Wednesday nights. That's something that I'd like to try sometime.