“6 Star Hotel”

Prominence Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Lake Forest
Reviewed November 23, 2011

The hotel is beautiful clean rooms flat screen TV's also they have free breakfast that has a made to order omelet bar!!!! But above everything the Manager and staff treat you like family they are the best!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ryan720
gm_prominence, General Manager at Prominence Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear Ryan720,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and and had the chance to experience our great amenities.

We do hope that you visit us again as we have some improvements in store for our guests.

Jacin

There are newer reviews for Prominence Hotel & Suites

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I stayed on a priceline one nighter on Oct. 16, the glowing reviews pushed me over the edge. While the hotel is ok (about on par with its 2.5 star priceline rating) it didn't floor me in any way like these other reviewers. Are they real, I wonder? Finding this place, with it's low profile sign and location in the middle of two major tire stores is tough. (hint, just look for the Big O Tires and you're there) The two wake up calls I requested never rang, and I wasn't overly impressed with the room by any means. I will say, however, that the staff cooking the breakfast, especially the folks making the fantastic omelets, are really nice. I just wanted to throw a dose of reality on all of the 5 star reviews...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank Pete W

Dear Pete,

Thank you for your honest review of our hotel. We run our business with integrity and can attest that our reviews are real, whether positive or negative.

We're sorry to hear about your experience with the wake-up calls--that's absolutely unacceptable, and certainly not the norm of how we run our business.

We are looking to renovate the hotel in the near future, and greatly appreciate feedback from guests such as yourself. Hopefully we could still earn you business in the future.

Jacin

Reviewed October 5, 2011

We stayed here in September and October for a total of 8 nights. I totally agree with the other "excellent" reviews for this hotel. The entire staff (management, front desk, breakfast dining room, facilities and housekeeping) made our accommodations comfortable and enjoyable. We arrived at SNA and the location was great for traveling on I-5 and I-405, and going to Laguna Beach/coast. Delicious omletes with your choice of ingredients are a delightful way to begin each day of your stay here!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EurekaAtlanta
gm_prominence, Manager at Prominence Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope the continued improvements we make can make your future stays even better!

Reviewed September 18, 2011

It does not get better than this!! I travel all over the country for work. Every other week I am in a different hotel. The Prominence Hotel has everything I look for in a hotel. It had a refrigerator and a hot breakfast. The rooms were the nicest I have ever stayed in. At night it was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The In-Room Business Center is great; I have never seen anything like that before. In some hotels I have been in the lobby smells like cleaning products, not this lobby, they were defusing doterra essential oils that smelled amazing. Every staff member I saw was very friendly and helpful. The house keeping staff does a great job keeping the place clean and the front desk staff was very helpful in answering my questions.
I brought my family with me on this trip and they loved the hotel. The spa was very large and the pool area was clean and had a great seating area. The staff was friendly and did not mind the kids. When we left, my 4 year old daughter asked if we could come back to visit. I told her we would be back again soon. The Prominence hotel is a great place and when I am in this area, I this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: Everything about this hotel is great.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe B

Hello Joe,

We appreciate that you took the time to leave feedback on your stay. Since your last stay, we have implemented our full cooked to order breakfast! We hope that you will enjoy our delicious omelets if you're back in the area.

The DoTerra essential oils we're diffusing are part of our effort to offer a more natural and relaxing guest experience.

Thank you for your business!

Reviewed August 8, 2011

After reading other recommendations for this establishment, we decided we would stay here. Although it was only one night, we loved it. The Hotel itself is very nice. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable, and it had the most wonderful setup for the television and internet (all in one). The folks at the front desk were friendly also. The complimentary breakfast was a very nice assortment and quite tasty. We were mesmerized in the lobby, it was filled with very large Amethysts everywhere, it was just beautiful. We will definately stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Book your room online at their website.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Xtrasassy2

Hello and thank you for your review. We are always looking for ways to improve our business. If you're ever back in the area, we are excited to offer a full-cooked to order breakfast now! We have added a cooked to order omelet bar, Greek Yogurt, nutritious and delicious energy bars, and more. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future!

Reviewed August 4, 2011

So I was on my way to San Diego and was looking for a hotel between Orange County and OceanSide, Looked high and low and came to find this hotel. First I have to say that the staff was very friendly and made sure my stay was more than pleasant. Stayed on the first floor in a corner room (117) and it was super quiet! The rooms are very well put together, moderan decor and the best damn bed I have slept in for a while. The room was a king suite which had a full size fridge and mini living space. I would highly recommend this place. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Aprox 2 miles over is a mall and lots of eateries, resturarant, whatever....

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Santa_Barbara_Native

Dear Santa Barbara Native,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate your business and suggestions on how we can make improvements. We are excited to offer a full cooked to order breakfast now. If you're ever in the area again, hopefully we will get the chance to serve you!

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

What a find! Quiet location, not far from SNA, close to shopping. Would return anytime.
Melissa at the front desk easily answered all of our questions and made sure we were comfortable. Large accessible bathroom in the 1 bedroom suite, although bedroom area was very tight for someone in a chair.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family