“Nice light food”

Add it.
Boneheads
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great place for good and healthy food. Love the salads with Salmon. My daughter also likes their food.

1  Thank MZCristerna

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Food is good and healthy. ocean and farm raised fish. I prefer ocean or wild. For the price they charge they should include more fish.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Service a little slow - but the food is great! I had the salmon with pineapple, decent portions, very nice price! Good taste, no after-taste so you know the fish was fresh, ambiance is - well, Boneheads! Kind of a younger persons place I guess, but hell I don't mind the looks I get - the food is too good, and definitely healthier than anyone else for miles! We definitely need more of these restaurants around! Just wish the parking was a little better.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Yes thats Right my Teen Daughter eats the Salmon here and she loves it, ask constantly to go back, the menu is healthy if you chose it to be, Food arrived warm to the table, If It didnt I would send it back, but not a problem for us ever, Also it is a place to go in get a good value meal and get out, Boneheads doesn't claim to be a 5 star restaurant. I recommend it highly

Reviewed January 18, 2012

What do you get when you throw a couple of steamed tortillas, some kind of pineapple coleslaw that is not that great, and the thinnest slice of Mahi Mahi? A very mediocre fish taco. Arrives to the table already cold with the wheat tortillas (yes, because they have the audacity to put two to support the taco!) tasting stale, cold and with no quality. The fish is so thin it is a joke. At first it seems you are getting a sizable taco, but when you take all the ingredients away and only leave the fish, you realize the amount of fish per taco is just not right. This place was voted best restaurant of 2008? When we arrived we were the only customers, spent about $35 for three people and the only food that was half acceptable was the clam chowder. A large bowl for around $3 and not too bad in taste. I am so sick and tired of places that serve the food without any concern wether you will like it or not. This place is not a place where the culinary takes first place. I have tried their Barramundi fish, and yes, it was tasty. The first time we try something else the harsh reality brought us crashing down. They have lowered their standards and it shows, a lot of employees nosing around, and yet unable to deliver a good product. I had the half chicken which was barely acceptable. I am sure it was cooked hours earlier for it was dried and no more than average. Their grill zucchini is a healthy alternative and must be noted.
Boneheads made a Bonehead of my family and me, vowing next time we buy our own fish and eat 3 times as good. This is not mecca for tacos, that is for sure. 2.5 Stars.