All reviews holiday inn irvine spectrum front desk breakfast buffet hotel restaurant coffee maker shuttle service a great stay rooms are clean the entire staff business trip convenient location laguna beach judy freeway diego inns
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Not given the treatment of honors guests, ignored when we arrived, not given WiFi info. Not sure if we would return. The bathroom in the hotel room smelled terrible & the carpet was soaking wet. Other than that, we were fine.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
NancyS5106, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Spectrum Lake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello bhballet,

I wanted to apologize for not meeting your expectations during this stay. We strive to give the best customer service and please all our guests. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss this further. We hope you give us another opportunity to "wow' you on your next visit to the area.

Nancy
nsoto@s3hotelgroup.com

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I stayed in this hotel for three days on business trip.
Had good experience with this hotel and enjoyed my stay.
Good customer focus staff, clean rooms/lounge, healthy quality breakfast menu.
Good one

Hello chukwuemeka2020,

Thank you for taking the time in writing us such a wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. I have been in the hospital recently and was feeling pretty weak during my stay. The hotel has one elevator that was very far away from my room. This made the stay a lot less enjoyable and comfortable for me. Service was great! I wish the breakfast was complementary. For the price of the hotel, I could have stayed somewhere just as nice that offered breakfast at no extra charge.

Hello aliciameggs,

I'm sorry to hear about you not feeling well. Hope you are doing better now. I do apologize for not being able to accommodate you to something closer to the elevator. We always strive to go above and beyond for our guests. We hope you can give us another opportunity to show you we can do better.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Anyone other than me remember when this was a Holiday Inn? Wow - what a little paint, tile and love can do to a place! Highly recommended, but always ask for the AAA rate. Better than the corporate rate.

Hello Ron G,

It's wonderful to hear that you have been staying since our Holiday Inn days! It's also great to hear that you are happy with our new look! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Very nice - new recently opened. Great location close to freeway, shopping and restaurants. Small things like vents in bathrooms, door stoppers needed but all minor. Front desk advised they are aware of these issues and working to correct them.

Date of stay: December 2019

Hello lcook0809,

Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our location is very convenient to all the great things OC has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.