“Brand new everything, tasteful decor, friendly and attentive staff”

Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Lake Forest
Reviewed May 18, 2011

We arrived for an extended stay for the dual purposes of business and a medical procedure. We were impressed by the appearance of the hotel exterior and lobby, and we were not disappointed when we got to our room.

The King bed was new and comfortable, and furnished with premium-quality linens including duvet. The was a microwave and refrigerator in a cabinet area with a marble countertop, There was plenty of storage in a dresser, a full closet, and the cabinet.

The room was also furnished with an ample, modern desk, a comfortable, modern chair, and a 42-inch flat panel TV with a number of the channels in HD.

Wireless internet was easy to connect to, fast, and reliable throughout the stay.

The bathroom was well laid out, with a nice black counter and sink, great tub and shower, with excellent water pressure.

There is ample parking outdoors, as well as in an underground garage.

The entire staff - front desk as well as housekeeping and maintenance - were very friendly and responsive to our needs, in many cases going out of their way to meet our requests.

We would recommend the hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank dw1968
luis1682, Manager at Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Dear DBouska,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We value your comments and compliments. Will share with my staff your experience at the Holiday Inn Invine Spectrum.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum

Reviewed May 2, 2011

First off lets get the location of this hotel correct. It is not in the Irvine Spectrum. It's in Lake Forest. This is a particular oddity in Orange County. I grew up here and I know where things are. The Angels are NOT in Los Angeles and this hotel is NOT in the irvine spectrum. This is to it's advantage,The spectrum is terrible to navagate around and this location is not. The hotel is very new but very, very well built. My room looked over the freeway but I heard no freeway noise. This is so far the first perfect Holiday Inn I have ever stayed in. The resturant has the standard Holiday Inn fare but it was well pepaired. The room was spotless, the staff was super, the underground parking great!

Room Tip: Become a member of the rewards program,
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank THETRUTH1952
luis1682, Manager at Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2011

Dear Grand Junction Colorado,

Yes you are correct. We are not at the Irvine Spectrum. We are located 1.5 miles south of that location. Thank you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and thank you for your compliments.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

I stayed there with my family for easter weekend. i was pleased to see that the decor of the hotel is so modern not like any other holiday inn. The rooms were very nice and comfertable, beds were amazing. The staff here is so friendly and caring. overall, this hotel was great. I would defenetly come back again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Dear Rosemary,

Thank you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Yes we are a unique Holiday Inn. We are pleased your stay was memorable.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

Really great hotel, very cute and nice. I have to say that Sandra at the desk in the evenings was fabulous. Just her demeanor and the way she treated us made it feel like we were at a friends house. On our last night she said "It was great to meet you guys and I hope you had a great time". We did and she was a big part of that.

Everyone was great and if I'm ever back in that area again, I'll definitely choose the HI.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends

Dear Denver,

Thank you taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that my staff made your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

I travel for business and stay @ this location on a regular basis. The customer service is over the top and a great staff which makes this hotel my "home away from home"!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Dear San Diego,

Thank you for making this hotel your home away from home. We value your comments and are pleased you shared your experience at the Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum.

Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2011

It felt like I was staying at a luxury hotel without the price of course. I booked this hotel through Hotwire. The rooms were upscale, the bedding very comfortable, the windows quad-paned (if there even is such a word). I couldn't even hear the freeway next to us. The room also had a coffee maker, frig, microwave, and Bath and Body Works toiletries. The front desk was very friendly, the restaurant food was typical fare - nothing to write home about, and I was very surprised with the underground parking. It was raining most of the time. I used the gym and the equipment was brand new and in working order. I loved the Directv in the gym, but wished it was in the room too. The only thing I did not like about this hotel is the hit and miss wifi. Sometimes it was slow - sometimes it was fast - sometimes it was dead slow.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Carino_Will_A
Reviewed February 13, 2011

Wow it was everything I expected, excellent guest service, beautiful clean rooms and a perfect location. I defenitley will be staying here again. When I arrived Front Desk was very friendly and prompt. They immediately directed me to where I needed to be. The rooms were amazing they were very clean and quiet. The restaurant was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will be coming back and definitely be staying here again. Great area lots to do.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

We value your comments and are thankful you took the time to express your experience at the Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Forest
Laguna Hills Lodge
#1 of 4 in Laguna Hills
Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County

Been to Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum? Share your experiences!