“Clean, nice, super friendly staff...pool needs some repair”

Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Lake Elsinore
Carlsbad, United States
“Clean, nice, super friendly staff...pool needs some repair”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The hotel is very clean, updated with nice amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful, making checking in and out quick and easy. Room was big and clean...beds were like sleeping on concrete though. Breakfast was stocked and yummy! The pool furniture was all broken and the hand rails for the pool and Jacuzzi were terribly wobbly...scary for the kids. The Jacuzzi floor was so chipped it cut our feet. Overall, if you are not planning to use the pool area this hotel is a great deal.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
lake elsinore, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

rooms were clean. beds a little too hard for my tastes. breakfast was good. my parents stayed in another room, we requested a handicap . their room worked well with them. they had a large walk in shower, chair and rails. perfect for them.

Lake Elsinore, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great staff and a very clean hotel. I stay here all the time and have been staying here for over 4 years when in town on business. I have never had a bad experience. I would really recommend trying this hotel if you are in the area.

Huntington Beach, United States
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Our 1st time here, super nice staff, very nice room, comfortable bed, and so close to many eating places. We'll stay here a lot more for business now that we've been here. Only thing for me is I'm an egg eater for breakfast and by 7am the eggs were all gone. If you love cereal, waffles, bread, muffins, juice and coffee and sausages they have it. I just need an egg and some fresh ripe fruit, they could have used some riper fruit. I will always stay here.

Lake Elsenor, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel was great. They were the right location for a family wedding we were attending. They were very accommodating with an early check in and helping with the luggage cart as we were running late. Good breakfast. Safe surroundings. Very clean.

Lake Elsinore, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We loved how roomy our room was. Checked in was excellent - fast and very service oriented. My husband and I loved how comfortable the firm bed was. Good continental breakfast, but loved the addition of hot scrambled eggs and sausage. The fitness room is small by adequate if your looking for an aerobic workout. If you want a full size gym, LA Fitness is minutes away. Drive the local area and check out Tom's Farm. Wonderful family oriented gem. Great food and fun. Small train and tractor rides, shooting gallery, clown face painting for the kids. Plenty of seating and picnic areas in the courtyards with live music. Fabulous market - a must see!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ajay P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank-you for such a wonderful review of our hotel. We are pleased when we see all aspects of a guests visit were enjoyable. We will of course pass on your kind words to the staff members who helped to make your trip a memorable one. Thank you for recommending our hotel.
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I called this hotel at 4am it was 7am my time, to make some changes to existing reservations I had. it was all very confusing and we had multiple changes with names, dates, room sizes etc. It took a few calls to get it all sorted out due to the fact my schedules and names were being changed from what was existing on the reservation, Jovanah is the person who helped me out. She returned my calls in a timely manner, emailed me requested information etc. Finally I gave her a list and said this is what I need just call me back with the confirmations as soon as you can.
I have a team traveling for work and I was worried that it wouldnt work out and I would have to hunt for some other place to put the team. Jovanah responded quickly with the rooming and worked out a way for my date extensions.
All in all I am extremely pleased with Jovanah, she is polite, professional and on top of things. She returns calls and emails in a timely manner. I wish every hotel reservation I made had someone like her answering my call.
I cannot rate the actual hotel as the team has not arrived there yet. but I definitely give Jovanah a 5 star for her customer service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank-you for such a wonderful review of our hotel. We are pleased when we see that your requests were taken care of. We will of course pass on your kind words to the staff members.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lake Elsinore
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#1 of 1 in Canyon Lake
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Murrieta

Been to Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!