“Good Service - Fresh Food”
Review of Sizzler - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We've eaten here quite a few times but it's been awhile now since we've been there. The last time we visited the food on the salad bar was fresh, the atmosphere was quiet and comfortable and the waitress ensured our drinks were regularly filled. Bottom line...it's a salad buffet, but it's a good one.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great salad bar, friendly service, and okay once in a while. The steak wasn't as good as normal on my last visit, and it seems to be a hit & miss. Overall a good place to eat once in a while.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have eaten here a few times, usually with a group for a lunch meeting. While most Sizzlers are all the same as far as menus go, I rate them mostly based on cleanliness and service. This particular one does a good job. It gets four out of five stars mostly because there is nothing unique about one Sizzler from another. If a buffet style meal is what you are looking for, their salad bar is always fresh and the variety for a salad bar is hard to beat.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

They're suppose to be all the same, but I was really disappointed in this location. The choices were less, the hot food was cold, and tasted old. I haven't been back since, so perhaps it's better now. As for me, I won't go back.

1  Thank Statia
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Got my order wrong the first time, but corrected it in a timely manner