“My Buddies Pizza - Lake Elsinore CA”
Review of My Buddies Pizza

My Buddies Pizza
Ranked #36 of 141 Restaurants in Lake Elsinore
Cuisines: Pizza
Sun City, California, United States
“My Buddies Pizza - Lake Elsinore CA”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Small family owned Pizza place kind of off the beaten path. We went there for the 1st time on Sat for Pizza but they have other Italian favorites like Calamari, Eggplant, Wings, Pasta & Salads. They also serve Beer, bottled & on tap. My Buddies loads the ingredients on the pizza.. not just dots them on it. Great Value & fresh Ingredients. They have a large gaming area separated by a wall with a glass window for kids & would be good for team or group events. Lots of TV's to catch all the sports action. The pizza is great but a little pricey. In all we had a great lunch & plan to come back & try some of the other Italian food they have.

• Visited March 2014

“My Buddies ..”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Good juicy Pizza! They usually offer a better beer or two (Hanger 24) but these aren't always in stock/on tap. Good homemade "potato chips"! If your kids love video games, this place has a lot of them! They are in a separate room but it's possible to sit next to the window to watch your kids without being in there. NIce to get away from the chains and support the little guy!!!

Visited July 2013
Hemet, California, United States
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was the first time we went here and were very pleasantly surprised by how really good the pizza is. We had "The Works". They are very generous with the toppings and everything was absolutely fresh. The prices are reasonable, but not only that, each day they have some kind of special. Today, Tuesday, was buy one get one free pizza. Guess what we're having for dinner tomorrow...yep the free pizza with all those delicious toppings and I can hardly wait. We'll be eating here on our way to the Lake Elsinore Storms Baseball games along with any other time we're in the mood for a good pizza. I highly recomend you give them a try. Oh yes, they also have a seperate game room and party specials.

• Visited July 2013
“GREAT pizza!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

LOVE the sauce, and the toppings for the pizzas are GREAT as well. The prices are higher than most pizza places, which is why I opted for 4 stars instead of 5. The food is so GOOD though it's a nice treat once in a while.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Huge Pizzas. Taste great! Ambiance is a bit stark. But Looks like a great place to have Pizza and Beer on a Monday night with football and friends.

Visited February 2012