“Love this place!”
Review of The Alligator Pit - CLOSED

The Alligator Pit
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Love this place! Friendliest bar/restaurant I've come across in the area. First time I visited, alone and a little hesitant, I felt welcome and comfortable. A lot of bars and restaurants can feel cold and intimidating to a single person - I have never felt this here. Food is excellent for the price and drinks are cheap. Yes, it's often quiet (as many Lake Elsinore businesses are lately), but it doesn't take many people to give the Pit a party atmosphere, especially on band nights. I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was one of the best meals, by far, that I have had in a long time. In fact we ate here 2 times in the 4 days we visited Lake Elsinore. The food was great. No one in our party of 4 had any complaints. The portions were generous on both the lunch special and dinner selections. Prices are VERY, resonable. Service was great, also. Both times the waitresses were very pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend The Alligator Pit!!!!