“Best food in town!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main/Grahams
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Raviolis has the best Italian food I have ever had in California...it's in the old part of Elsinore. The atmospher is great. I feel like I'm at home there.

There are newer reviews for Raviolis Italian Bistro

Reviewed January 14, 2011

I just had the worst experience at Raviolis in Lake Elsinore.

I made online reservations, which apparently the restaurant did not receive. We arrived 15 minutes early and were told that we did not actually have a reservation, even though I received a confirmation number from their website when I made the reservation. We were then told we could either sit at the bar, or wait an hour for a table. When we pointed out to the owner that we had actually made reservations and it really wasn't our fault that something had gone wrong with the system, we were basically told that it was indeed our fault, because we probably don't know how to use a computer. My husband and I are college educated and very proficient on computers.

The attitude of the owner was very accusatory and honestly just quite shocking. We left without even eating. I have never been treated so rudely before in my life. I would not go back to this establishment if it were the last restaurant on earth

1  Thank writerle
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Let me sum it up this way: We live in Orange County, and this restaurant is so good that it makes me seriously consider driving out to Ravioli's just for dinner.

We stumbled across it by accident and have eaten there twice now. Both time the food was absolutely superb. We've all eaten lots of Italian food, and I've eaten at a lot of nice restaurants in Italy, and this food is possibly the best I've had. In addition, their single-glass wine selections are very good. The bread is superb to start, and it just gets better after that.

The atmosphere is a nice white table cloth restaurant, which is a contrast to the other restaurants on Main Street.

Definitely worth a trip.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

This experienced ended with the "Owner's wife" screaming at me and calling my babies "[--]Dirty"...
My family and I were put in a corner in the bar section of the restaurant and stared at rudely by the "Owner's wife" throughout our meal. Not only did she stare at us, she walked by to pick up a noodle off the floor, give me a dirty look and then pass by another table to comment to them about us.
I have taken my family to unbelievable restaurants, including Craft, The London, and Flemings, all which have been incredibly accomodating to the needs of our twin toddlers. They are regular little boys who make a little mess under the table because they are learning to eat unassisted.
Not only was this woman rude, but she took it a step beyond by coming to our table to make sure we weren't getting any more pasta and then chastised us for the few pieces of pasta one of our boys dropped on the floor. She accused my 18 month old of throwing food and told me that we were only welcome if he could be neat.... are you kidding me???
Why have high chairs at all? (Which by the way were both broken) You might as well post a sign at the door that says "WE DISCRIMINATE AGAINST CHILDREN! THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE!"
In order to not cause a scene in the restaurant, something the "owner" had no intention of doing, I called her after I'd had a chance to calm down. Her response was to scream over me, cuss at me, call my childen "[--] DIRTY" and hang up on me.
The irony of this is that is was our server who offered suggestions to order penne pasta so they could eat with their hands. It's too bad ou r sweet waitress has to work for such an awful owner.
It doesn't matter how how the food was, or what the restaurant looked like, or how the service was when in the end everything is negated by an awful woman looking to take our her frustrations on babies.

1  Thank Mom_de_3