TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Really fun!

It was a lot more fun than I expected. The room was really great and was challenging and super fun... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
supbr0s
Amazing Experience

All the staff is very friendly and made us feel welcomed. Loved the experience and will be... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
PattyF92595

All reviews game master escape room under pressure a lot of fun great escape first timers super fun antidote budapest express harder eric blast mansion norco avian puzzles
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time doing an escape room. It was so much fun and now I’m hooked. Can’t wait to come back again

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
escapologyle, General Manager at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a group of Girl Scout teens as part of a gaming badge. They had a blast! They already are asking me to take them back. Very nice lounge and bar area for after party.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the great review! I'm happy you and your troop had such a great time.

Reviewed October 14, 2019

We had so much fun, it was challenging but not difficult. It is a beautiful set up and just all around fun!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
escapologyle, General Manager at Escapology, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that you had a great time with us here at Escapology. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2019

went one time previously in August for my wife's birthday. We had a blast and returned a week ago for our grandson's birthday and again had a great time. We have not succeeded either time but we had so much fun even in not beating the game. I would recommend this to all in the area as well as to those visiting the area. They have done an amazing job of putting these challenges together in a realistic environment with a great story to go with it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for a great review and the recommendation. The staff will be happy to hear you had such a great time. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Thank you for a great time to spend with my two young daughters! It was our first time doing an Escape Room and the experience was awesome!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the great review. I'm happy that we were able to give you such a great experience. We hope to see you back soon!