Fleur de Lac
Saddleback Inn(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
$142
$199
Orbitz.com
Lake Arrowhead Chalets(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
$215
Groupon.com
Arrowhead Lake Inn(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
Arrowhead Tree Top Lodge(Lake Arrowhead)
Skyforest Inn(Skyforest)
TripAdvisor
Arrowhead Mountain Inn(Lake Arrowhead)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooms are smallfull kitchenroscoevillageheaterdoglakefireplacewedding
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I took my Wife for our one year Anniversary ,We Would have been better off pitching a Tent in our back yard, First of all we show up and the owner cant even figure out what room we had we got to see all 4 Filthy rooms the Honeymoon room had stains on the carpet he was going to up grade us to this room so we sat on the bed for 3 min and the owner came back to tell us the room was booked so we went to the first room we booked it was small and filthy the owner looked like a hippy from the 60s the grounds have not been maintained in years the bar out on the patio was used for junk storage the great room had wine glasses from FED EX the ice maker would make 5 cubes of ice per hour i was looking for cream for coffee and found KFC and Taco bell sauce again this room was Filthy ,my wife asked for 2 more pillows the owner did bring them i think from his own bed with blood stains and all there was no service no food and no Reason to stay so we just left ,We went to big bear and got a room the rest of the weekend was nice ,

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed one night here for 3 reasons: Other hotels wouldn't rent for less than 2 nights, I wanted to be able to walk to dining/shops(it's right at the archway), and the weekday price (without breakfast) was a good deal compared to most lodging nearby (I didn't want a cabin or kitchen or suite). I liked the way things looked, especially my room, which was very small, but had a comfy bed and very nice bathroom. I did end up fixing the door to my balcony with my mini tool keyring since the handle got stuck and I needed air. Also, I managed to get only one window to open partially. However, I it wasn't enough for me to have someone come fix. I just left a note upon leaving.Roscoe was helpful and very friendly. But I wasn't that comfortable just walking into his apt. to find him ( he is very hard of hearing and can't hear the door). At the front desk, the manager left a cell number to call if needed and later greeted me warmly. There was some noise at night from cars on the road to people talking loudly at night (not sure where they were).
I would recommend this place to someone who wants a comfortable, casual and interesting place just steps to the village. But not to someone wanting a luxurious, pampering B&B.

Room Tip: Great location and nice, but not a luxury destination,
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank LNLew
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This place really is the pits. We had to find somewhere to stay last minute in the area and it was very demoralizing that this was what we ended up with. Cobwebs, dirt, dust and hairs of every nationality were sprinkled liberally all over the floor and bathroom. The room (in fact we were shown 3 and this was the 'best' of the bunch) was tired, grubby, and a light fitting literally came away from the wall when I tried to switch it on. Terrible bed with no proper pillows, and a plastic undersheet that made you sweat. The bathroom sink didn't drain. The next morning, I wanted to find out if breakfast was possible, and was met with the least helpful person imaginable at the check-in desk. I almost had to block her path before she would acknowledge me. No breakfast. Everywhere you looked were fake flowers and dirty ashtrays. And this place isn't even a bargain - the experience cost $100. They should be paying us.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sopjoe50
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We have to go to the hotel three times to find a person to check us in. For the rest of the day there was no one in the desk. We have the same problem with check out. We just left the key in the room and left. It was suppose to be bed and breakfast but there was no breakfast and no one to serve it. In the hotel site it says that you get a complementary glass of wine but again there was no wine and no one to give it to you. There was two phone number at the desk but neither one answers. The place is too expensive for what you get. I do not recommend this place at all

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Firouz M
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We have stayed at the Fleur de Lac 3 times and have always had a wonderful experience. First, the owner, Roscoe is oh so nice! Second, the place is very quaint and we just loved our room! Third, the location is un-beatable, just across the street from the Village and the Lake...we will definitely be coming back for years to come!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple