“Good food.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

They are consistent and with average Mexican food. That's not necessarily bad. Well established and been around for quite awhile. There are other Mexican food restaurants I prefer but mostly they are off the mountain.
Overall it's good. I don't think you would be dissapointed. Give it a try.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The service was poor, the food was average but the margaritas were awful. I might have had a few sips and that was it. I was very disappointed as we were hoping for some good food and drinks!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went for lunch on a Monday and it was packed. They have a very large selection but I wouldn't consider it truly authentic Mexican food. The food was tasty after adding more salsa. The house margarita was delicious and just what we needed. The service at the bar while waiting for a table was great but the food took way too long. Controlling my tired 2 and 4 year old was very challenging during the extra long wait.
I would return only for a drink or when they're not too busy.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

As a family we went for one meal at the restaurant which was quite busy on the night we were there. There was a very good atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.
The choice of food was very good and the portions are large so may be an idea to share some items.
On the night there was a guy making balloon animals etc and he was very entertaining..

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place is always packed but worth the wait. The food is obviously great because all restaurant have the appropriate cooks cooking!!! The food comes out fresh, hot and tasty! Sometimes the wait staff is in too much of a hurry, but I know why- it's because of the wealthy families who have homes up there and only visit a few times per year and treat the locals pretty badly. Sure there are some that are nice, but rude customers make owning a business miserable sometimes. But eating here is a favorite and really satisfies our hunger with authentic Mexican fare and very reasonable prices. It's not that we recommend Papagayos, when you see the crowds on the patio and inside the restaurant, you know it's one of SoCal's finest restaurants. My mouth is watering just thinking about our next trip out there next summer of 2014 with our family.