All reviews lake arrowhead resort and spa private beach front desk manager common areas hotel lobby fitness center southern california get away hour drive fire pit took advantage grocery store bin valet village dogs norm
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

This resort has got it all,shops restaurants lake and i suspect much more during the summer months,we stayed one night,had a lovely room with a view of the lake,all staff we met were very friendly and helpful

Reviewed May 29, 2019

We stayed here twice during May, once just for an overnight and the second time for two nights. During the second stay, we took advantage of the spa treatments. The hotel is an autograph hotel, which means it has character and history. While the rooms are an older style (no large work area or multiple charging stations for all our devices, no microwave, and the closet has just a curtain in front--my husband thought it was another shower and wondered why there was no closet), the overall layout of the hotel and the amazing, grand lobby more than make up for the somewhat dated rooms. Our room overlooked the wedding venue area, and had a small balcony which would have been wonderful to sit out on had it been warmer outside. It also had a view of the lake. The hotel is pet-friendly and our room was right off the lobby which was super-convenient for taking our dogs out for a walk. The hotel is but a short walk from the village where there are places to eat and shop. Best part--we could order dinner and wine from the hotel restaurant and have it served to us in the lobby in front of the large fireplace so our two "girls" could be with us. And the food was very good. Staff was amazing. We plan to return for Thanksgiving (we heard about the amazing Thanksgiving Day buffet in the lobby, but don't tell anyone, okay?)

Room tip: I liked being close to the lobby.
Reviewed May 19, 2019

We only stay one night so my husband could do a spartan race. First I want to say that everyone who works here are the nicest people. I mean everyone from the front desk to the servers in the restaurant to house keeping. I was genuinely shocked at how nice everyone was. The hotel is right next to the village a short walk. The hotel backs right up to the lake. We had a room facing the lake very private. The view from our room was beautiful We had a nice little balcony. The room is a little dark and out dated. With that being said it does give a warm cabiny feel with being up in the mountains. The hotel is only 3 floors. They have a full SPA called Spa of the Pines. They have a decent gym to work out in .

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel several times, and find it to be fairly average. The rooms are a little dated and the amenities are definitely lacking. On the plus side, the people who work at the hotel are extremely sweet and friendly, which I do appreciate. I also loved that they had complimentary Tesla charging for guests at the hotel. The hotel is located on the lake and adjacent to the Lake Arrowhead Village, which offers several outlet stores, restaurants, and a cute wine shop. Overall, the hotel is fairly average, but it is conveniently located to several things worth doing in the area.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The drive up to Lake Arrowhead is worth every breathtaking moment of my week long stay at Lake Arrowhead Resort. The attention to details, the welcoming staff and the food and bar are all top of the line. I stayed here for business but truly felt like I was on vacation. Their spa is warm and inviting. I went for the mani-pedi. The sleeping rooms are extra large, the beds puffy with down fill covers, the towels lush. It was all a magnificent experience. This property is like a Swiss chalet and it's right on the lake where you can enjoy a catamaran cruise, a walk around the center of town is less than a mile away and there are charming shops and dining places. Golf is right there too. I sure had a great time and enjoyed great eats. Service was very excellent!

Room tip: Pack everything you need because this place is a little bit isolated. Reserve your dinner seating by the window early.
Date of stay: May 2018