“A fun tour of the lake”

Lake Arrowhead Queen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A fun tour of the lake”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

A very enjoyable, informative and scenic tour. The captain was entertaining and knowledgeable. We had a beautiful sunny day, so it made it all the better.

1 Thank Bnkruzn

Glendale, California
136 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 301 helpful votes
“Worth the Money”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've been to the lake several times, but had not taken the tour on the Lake Arrowhead Queen until this last summer. It's definitely one of those things that you've got to do once, as it provides a lot of great information regarding the lake and it's history, plus it's a beautiful ride. The tour guide was a bit quirky, but in a fun way. He told a bunch of anecdotes and passed around a picture from he met Liberace.

Get your tickets early, on busy days it sells out. We tried to go on our July trip, but it had all filled up. The tickets are sold at an adjacent store on the lake and the tours run every hour.

Please check out my blog for lots of pictures from our boat ride and other musings from both of our Arrowhead trips.

2 Thank Karen H
boston, ma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Enjoyed this so much!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I went on this lovely lake tour on a beautiful fall day. The boat is charming little steam boat replica. The tour was very interesting. The captain was very friendly and full of information. He also was drinking arrowhead water! The tour is 55 minutes. Just long enough. Loved seeing all the movie stars homes on the lake and hearing about the history of the lake. Very enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank mscapehorn
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best thing to do is take this ride”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Excellent information and history about this beautiful lake. It a must for new travelers.
Liked the views and scenic treasures. Disliked that the captain was drinking "other brand" water instead of the Lake Arrowhead brand from that lake,

USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“visited 9/12”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

living in Los Angeles all my life, I've never visited there, so I drove there on a weekday. It was ok and quaint. I did like that they had the children rides and music at the village, the locals and people there were pretty nice. after having lunch and checking out the outlet stores, feeding the swans and ducks were cool, then I drove around the lake, but there was no real photo op to view the lake. in about 2 hours I was bored and headed back home. There wasnt a really WoW moment for me, just a "ok now what?" moment. although there is plentiful activities outside the Village, ie off-roading, hiking, camping, the Village should be the "all happening hub tourist hotspot". in my opinion, the Village should incorporate a bicycle path around the lake, get rid of the noisy air conditioning machines near the stores, and extend the walk path along the lake some more. but I got a feeling that when I was there, they don't want a commercialized overcrowded tourist spot, maybe it's me because I may be comparing it to Mammoth Lakes, that was awesome.

1 Thank lowelcam