Saddleback Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lake Arrowhead Chalets(Lake Arrowhead)
View Hotel
Giant Oaks Lodge(Running Springs)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Downtown Motel 7(San Bernardino)
View Hotel
All reviewsmain buildingjacuzzi tubfree breakfastbedroom cottageno elevatorthe cottagesking bedcorn flakesreservations are recommendedthe hotel parking loteasy walking distanceon friday nightswedgesfrequent travelerfresh fruitgas fireplaceget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Friendly staff, comfy rooms, and great location/ walking distance from activities. A nice place to clear your head and enjoy your stay however long or short your visit may be. Don't forget to enjoy the cooler temperatures.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Here on a four night "get-away" trip from the city life. Loving it! The mountains are beautiful, the hotel is pristine. I am a CLEAN FREAK. When I first check into a hotel, I look at every nook and cranny! Under the bed. Everything. This place is spotless! Have my own nice private cottage. There was no parking fee or hidden fees. Hate those! Always find out when you go to check out! And free breakfast which was great to have for me and the kids. Ate dinner at the restaurant Friday and Saturday. The ribs and the fish were delicious! The kids loved the karaoke on Friday night in the lobby. Saturday was a lady guitar player. She was great. Did a lot of covers songs of like Janis Joplin and Adele and Fleetwood Mac.

Hotel staff is great. Super friendly. Just a short walk to the village which is perfect. The kids loved the little park at the end. And feeding the ducks. And the hotel gives you passes to the lake where the kids went swimming and I laid out in the sand. Beautiful summer days up here! Cool at night and maybe mid eighties during the day.

Don't want to leave tomorrow! But they do give you a 50% off coupon for next time during the week so I will be back! Thank you guys!

Room Tip: In the Moonglow. Deck of the front is perfect for sitting in gorgeous weather. Huge jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Nice tile. Pull out couch downstairs. Comfy king bed up. Kids loved it! Private cottage.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

All the years in southern cal.and now I find this charming place. The staff is so nice . My room was a cottage in the woods. Very nice, very clean,a perfect location just across the street from the lake and shopping. Stay here if you go to Lake Arrowhead. Perfect.

Room Tip: Great restaurant
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at this resort at Lake Arrowhead,Ca.from the very begining the staff could not do enough to make us feel welcomed,the rooms are well kept along with the main lodge.the resturant has a good menu,along with a great bar and decor.We highly recommended this place if you are looking for a good value and a great place to spend a couple of nights.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rich G
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at this inn, the people at the front desk friendly, however , rooms leave a lot to be desired. Old, faded bedspreads, no radio , small tv's, dated to be sure. I felt like I was back in the 70's....my husband was less impressed. We moved over to the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa and for almost the same price we were so impressed..

The owner was great, the breakfast was served on little plastic plates with the eggs cold on the bottom, the patties were greasy and service was sparse.

We have made our new "favorite" romantic place at the Lk Arrowhead Resort.....

I am usually not that picky, however, the room we were in was depressing to say the least.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple