“Quiet lunch on the lake.”

Belgian Waffle Works
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

This place holds a lot of memories for me. Including the time my husband and I ate here before we went for a hike and he proposed.

There are newer reviews for Belgian Waffle Works

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The waffles are huge and tasty but really nothing to write home about. I got the s'mores waffle and expected it to have homemade marshmallow instead of the stuff from a jar. This place gets great reviews but I'm not sure why unless it's because there's not too many places to choose from in this remote location. The staff was okay, not overly friendly but not rude either, although not too attentive even though we were just about the only ones in the place. I don't see how they keep getting "the best breakfast in the Inland Empire" award, there are tons of great places in the Inland Empire but sadly this isn't one of them.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The staff is friendly and attentive, the location is nice, but unfortunately the food is average, tasted like eating at Deny's. So, if you do not mind that, go for it!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great food, great view, great service! The waffles were super good as was the rest of our food. The location is wonderful and on a good day weather wise you can sit outside! Definitely a must go to for breakfast on the lake!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I ate there with friends and honestly, I was a bit disapointed. Although it is done up nicely,
the food was average and the service slow. The cost was more than it was worth. I will not eat there again.