“Love the pumpkin cake, delicious”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in Laguna Niguel
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent atmosphere with very good service. We had a cinnamon pecan rugalach and a pumpkin cake slide and both were excellent.

There are newer reviews for Corner Bakery Cafe

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I always enjoy my lunch at Corner Bakery. I usually get the half sandwich/salad combo - how can you go wrong. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. The service is quick/efficient. I would definitely recommend Corner Bakery!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had picked up lunch here the last I worked in the area and didn't like it. But I gave it another try and it was much better. The chicken salad sandwich was very good and I returned the next day and had the Harvest salad.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

They are very consistent with their service and food. Nice outside seating.
Nice shopping center, has great music playing

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Saw fruit flies buzzing around inside the display cases and watched them land on the cookies and desserts!! :( Yuck. I once thought this was a pretty good place to eat but seeing the way they haphazardly protect their food I will never go back to eat there again. Don't know how they passed their health inspection.