“Excellent value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Francisco
“Excellent value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

We opted to skip the teppen with the chef at the grill as we've "been there done that". The teriyaki entree with tempura and sushi was excellent. Round that out with asahi beer and sake and it made for a nice meal.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Santa Ana, California
“MMMMmmmmmmmm.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2010

I love sushi, especially good sushi. If you want GOOD sushi, go to Ichibiri. This and Yama Sushi in Mission Viejo are my favorite places to eat. Sometimes they are busy and you have to wait, but I've never waited more than 10 minutes. And it's worth it. I would eat here everyday if I could afford it! Their sushi is always fresh and the way they put it together is unmatchable. They are also friendly and courteous. I love eating at Ichibiri.

California
“Rudest manager ever!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2010

My family and I had dinner here tonight. The crunchy roll we ordered tasted like it was sitting out for a few hours so we sent it back. The manager charged us 3 dollars for having one piece of the roll. We wanted to talk to him but he refused to talk. Finally he came to talk to us but really it was him screaming about how we were wrong and for us to never come back. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a restaurant. I will never ever return to this place. There are far better sushi places in the area.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Germany
“Good Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2010

This is more a neighborhood Japanese place. They have a sushi bar (good sushi, but not fancy), teppanyaki tables (average to below average) and tables (ok food). Reasonable priced.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Okay sushi... Go for the...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2008

Okay sushi... Go for the teppan, not the sushi.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook