“Good & Basic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Virgin, UT
“Good & Basic”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I like a basic Mexican menu & preparation. This was it and they had very good salsa which is one my two mexican food benchmarks!

Visited September 2013

Kennesaw, GA
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We used to be locals and ate here regularly. Now when we are visiting the area we stop back into Flamingo's. The menu is varied and you will find a favorite. My wife has a chicken burrito every time, and it's always excellent. I just tried tried the burrito al pastor and it was delicious. We also recommend the chicken salad, tamales and taquitos.
Want a great meal today, in 2 weeks, in 2 years? This is the place. And their bar was always fun too with specials and the same delicious chips & salsa.
Staff is attentive and the restaurant is clean, a little dim and decorated with flamingo's but who doesn't love a pink flamingo? Hope you enjoy it too.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Henry C
Orange County, California
“Locals Love-It”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Food is great! Always the same, time after time. Unlimited chips & salsa, salsa & more salsa. Did I mention that I LOVE their salsa. This is a family run business. Mom & dad still run the day to day, but all the kids are either serving or tending bar. Atmosphere is a bit "campy" but that's part of the charm. Cleanliness is off the charts.The kitchen can be seen from the dining area and the floors are spotless. We can feed our family of 3 for $23. And we leave full, trust me.

• Visited May 2013
ypsilanti
“Mexican with no surprises”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Very popular place. Food is OK but cleanliness is outstanding. Waiters were also very friendly. Burritos are extra large. Drinks also looked to be super sized.

Visited April 2013
San Clemente, California
“A Regular place for Locals!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have eaten here so many times, I cannot believe that I never left a review for the place. I have lived in or near Laguna Hills for over 40 years, and remember the old "Shakey's Pizza Parlor" that occupied this space. BUT Flamingos has been here for quite some time. It is definitely one of a kind. Restaurant on the right side, bar on the left. Prices are great, and you never go away hungry.
I personally love their quesadillas. Their Mexican Pizza is interesting. If you are really hungry, order the "Big Juan" burrito.

• Visited March 2013