“Seafood & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belton, Texas
“Seafood & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

...both are always outstanding at KFH in Laguna Hills. Nice patio or leather booths inside. My favorite local dining.

Visited July 2014

Ladera Ranch, California
“King of King's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

King's is always great whether it be a more formal sit down meal in the dining room or a more casual experience in the bar. Great atmosphere, excellent menu and food quality. A Lake Forest gem.

Visited June 2014
Laguna Hills, California
“Updated choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great seafood, wonderful service from Mike. Some new items on the menu.
Super oysters and scallops on the half shell.
Also, try the baked mussels !!

• Visited May 2014
Laguna Woods, California
“Great Fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

I've always had very good meals here. There is a lot of variety in the choices and everything I've had has tasted great. I've also had company dinners here and they did a good job with a large group. Service has always been fine too. It isn't the cheapest alternative for food in the area but a nice choice if you want to spurge a little.

• Visited January 2014
Pasadena, CA
“Good Food, Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

We took my wife's 93-year old aunt here for lunch. King's has a nice menu with lots of variety. Our waiter came by and got us beverages but then disappeared for quite a while before I could wave him down. We ordered and it was again a long wait to get our food. The restaurant was busy but certainly not full and there seemed to be plenty of wait staff. I had fish and chips. When it came I was a bit surprised at the modest sized pieces of fish. But it was very tasty and the fries with it were crisp and delicious. By the time I was finished I was contentedly full. My wife had a huge bowl of clam chowder and her aunt had a big shrimp salad that she couldn't finish. When it became clear that we weren't ordering dessert, our waiter again disappeared. We finally got our check and left. The food here rates a 4 but the slow service brings it down to a 3.

• Visited May 2014