“Good seafood, fun bar”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great seafood chowder, comes with fresh bread. The pricing is a little high but the food is excellent. I usually go to the bar and get appetizers and drinks, enough TV's to watch a game but not too loud so you can have a conversation.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Service was not that great. They were friendly, but our waitress was rarely available, forgot bread and other items (we had to request other servers to bring things). Food was slow to come out which was surprising since the restaurant was not that crowded at 8 p.m.. That being said, the food was good.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We have eaten here many times over several years, always for lunch. We go as a couple and sometimes take along my elderly MIL. There has never been a bad meal and some have been memorable. The parmesan crusted sand dabs are delicate and perfectly cooked in a savory butter capers sauce. The "sidekick" options give you lots of choice for sides. The shrimp Louie was massive and the dressing well balanced. Service is attentive without being intrusive. Booths are especially comfortable. The wine list is not exhaustive, but it is very well chosen.

1  Thank Jane H
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We walked to the restaurant from Laguna Hills Lodge. It was a Friday night and very busy but we were able to get a table on the outside patio, which had patio heaters.
The atmosphere was great and the service very efficient if a bit chaotic due to the large crowds of people. There were about 8 choices of oysters on the half shell and it was possible to have a mixed selection. I had some and found them to be really fresh and excellent.
My husband had the whole Mississippi Catfish which was served looking wonderful. He pronounced it to be really good. All in all the menu choices were excellent.
I did have some of their clam chowder which was clearly home made and possibly the best I have had ever. The choices of wines were very good as well. We thought the prices were a little high, but still thought it was worth it!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great food, extensive menu and fresh food. The waitress was very snooty, got my order wrong and then blamed me and wanted to make a point that "I ordered wrong"; but otherwise a great dining experience.