“Best part of dining experience was leaving”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2012

After eating a meal there a week prior to this visit and having no complaints(although a tad pricey) decided to have our last meal before leaving the area at Kings.We arrived about 9pm and it wasn't that busy so was quite surprised there was no one to show us to a table but eventually someone turned up to direct us to a table and take our order,my better half ordered the fried calamari and I had the fried clams on a bun after only two mouthfuls of calamari she likened it to eating cold rubber bands and refused to eat any more and sent it back not wanting a replacement dish of any kind and my fried clams were totally cold(I managed only a third before giving up) can only assume as it was a Monday nite and business being slow they had turned off fryer early-we refused to pay for the meal but paid for our two drinks even leaving them,she spent the next 24 hours camped out in the bathroom feeling very very unwell-this place is ideal the those people that our fans of regurgation!!!

1  Thank 289jumper

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Great variety I ordered the grilled farm raised cat fish and it was outstanding, and the service was great what more could you want to enjoy a night out.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

the bread should probably not be the best thing at a fish place, right? Unfortunately, this was the case for me. I ordered the yellow tail which was plain, the mac & cheese which was not very cheesy, and the spinach which was mediocre. All I could think about while there was the Rockin' Fish mac & cheese and their amazing rock fish. I'll go there next time!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great service and the fish is wonderful! Great place for drinks and dinner. $$$$ but worth it~!

Reviewed April 6, 2012

We had not eaten here in years and I remembered it as being good, so we were in the area and gave it a try for lunch. The lunch was very good and we were not disappointed. I had Alaska Sand dabs and my wife had the Lobster sushi roll and they were both very good. They start you off with the most tasty sourdough bread, which you can make a meal of by itself. It maybe a bit pricey for some, but all in all a very good place for a seafood lunch.

1  Thank Michael D