Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County
Laguna Hills Lodge(Laguna Hills)(Great Value!)
$105
$98
AscendHotels
$92
$87
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
Fairfield Inn Mission Viejo Orange County(Mission Viejo)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
$93
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
$97
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
$129
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom blocklobby area iseasy access to the freewaybusiness or pleasurespent nights hereinternet accessgood nights sleepwould stay againstarbuckslagunarates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The staff was so great. We had a great time. Even if there was an issue they handled it so nicely. I would highly recommend this hotel. The convenience to the freeway is great as well. The pool and tennis courts were also very nice.

Room Tip: We got a studio, would probably get a bigger place next time.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
MarcSchlesinger, General Manager at Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We made a pit stop at this property on our way back to San Diego and I was pleasantly surprised. I called the hotel earlier with a question and when I checked in the front desk agent remembered our conversation. She made me feel welcome right away. There was a little bistro in the lobby so we ordered some desserts and an appetizer. The servers there were very nice too. The hotel lobby was inviting and the rooms were clean. The bed and pillows were super comfortable. I wish we were staying another night so that we could enjoy the outdoor pool. I would definitely come here again even just for a weekend getaway. It isn't a resort, but I love that it's super close to Irvine Spectrum.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ryze619
MarcSchlesinger, General Manager at Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time review our hotel and I thank you for your kind comments about our staff and amenities. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are passing through.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed here for three nights recently. Hotel staff was ultra-friendly and welcoming during my entire stay.
PROS:
Hotel lobby is all new and updated. Nice made-to-order breakfast was nice to have. Drinks in the evening were also nice.
Good location near SNA, Spectrum, etc
Rooms were quiet, no slamming doors (which I loved!)
Nice outdoor pool/patio area. I would have my morning coffee there each a.m.
NEGATIVES;
Hotel is next to the freeway. My room view was the I-5 10 lane freeway
Not really anything nearby, that is, you have to drive to do anything: restaurants, shops, etc.

Overall, this was a nice Courtyard with great staff. I had a good rate which made the stay even better.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank Brklynrider
MarcSchlesinger, General Manager at Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your nice comments about our staff. Our goal is make sure every guests receives exceptional service. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the all of the new amenities we added during our recent renovation. Our location near the freeway gives our guests easy access to all that Orange County has to offer with many of those attractions being less than three miles away from the hotel such as the Irvine Spectrum Entertainment center, Improv Comedy Club and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. I hope that next time you are in town you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed one night in September after a short cruise and found the hotel very convenient for all points in Orange County. While this is an older Marriott property, it is well managed and maintained. The lobby features a very warm and comfortable layout for anyone, but especially business travelers in the Lobby/Bistro area for a light meal, a drink or to catch up on your email. They also have a dedicated terminal to print your boarding passes without charge. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcSchlesinger, General Manager at Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

We hope that you had a great time on your cruise. Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comments about the hotel. We hope to you see you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights so got a feel for the place. The staff are friendly and good. The rooms are big, equipped but basic. The food menu is the big let down so apart from breakfast don't plan to eat here. No atmosphere in the lobby or bar area at night if you want to unwind. Serves a nice and comfortable purpose for using as a crash pad.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin K
MarcSchlesinger, General Manager at Courtyard Laguna Hills Irvine Spectrum/Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for your comments regarding our staff. We are always looking for ideas to improve our customer experience so thank you for feedback regarding the lobby at night. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.