All reviewsstayed two nightsnon smokingwould stay againfreewaybeddingcerealcalifornia
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night for a friend's wedding. I had read some of the reviews and felt confident we would be staying in a decent hotel for the price. When we checked in, the front desk was very polite. When we got to the room, I was very surprised how clean the room was. It was a very comfortable room. There was not much noise at all, which was very nice. The breakfast in the morning was simple, but filling. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RebeccaMH
CA448, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn at Irvine Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

We thank you for staying with us and the kind words of how you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I took my two boy's here for two nights while visiting friends and it was clean and the staff was courteous but after going to amusement parks all day I wanted to sit in the hot tub and use the pool ~ it closed at 9:00 and they put a pad lock on it. It seemed a little early for me. There was no coffee makers in the room which would have been nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank steinbn

We are glad that you enjoyed your visit. Our Laguna Hills Hotel have extended the pool hours now until 10P and have coffee and tea makers in all our rooms. We are in hopes that you will visit us in Laguna Hills again in the upcoming year with your boys!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night. the staff is really nice but not the best hotel. it was dirty and did not feel safe and very noisy. Internet and parking is free. will not be back. rather stay at another hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank t0309999

I am sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations during your last visit. We are in hopes you will try us again. We have recently upgraded our internet and the connectivity issues are much better along with sparkling looking rooms. Do let us know if we can personally book your next reservation.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed November 9, 2012

During the first night of our stay I awoke several times feeling itchy. In the morning I found small red blotches appearing on my body. As the day progressed, the blotches turned into raised, white centered welts all over my body, and we began to suspect BED BUGS. We found them under the top mattress and next to the box springs. There was a whole colony of scurrying red insects. We looked them up on our iPad and identified them as adult bed bugs. By evening the bites became so painful, we asked the clerk for help in locating medical treatment and ended up in an emergency room. The hotel has refused to answer phone calls or accept letters of complaint that we have sent and the parent group, Choice Hotels has refused to accept any responsibility.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LDNandJN

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you had during your stay. Please do consider to stay with us again as there has been many changes in our hotel over the past year.