“Dependable”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Convenient & reliable. Food is tasty, good value, & carry-out is always an option. Since it is nearby, we can stop there or order online & take it home. Everything we have tried has been delicious & order is always correct.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate there Saturday evening July 12th. I was hungry so I ordered the 13oz Ribeye for $23. I asked for Medium rare and it was more like Medium. The real problem, it was a tough old piece of meat. Not close to Choice grade beef. Everyone else ordered chicken. I guess they knew Outback is not where you get good steaks. My wife only ordered a baked potato. Very small for the price. I think I will just give up as this is about the 3rd time I have tried Outback steak houses in So CA.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We used to come here over the years but recently the service and food has gotten worse. We were put in a back table not a booth ( a mistake). Then they ran out of baked potatoes. Then the steak was small and not tasty, but rather dry. My fav dish, rack of lamb was good (with overdone sauce) and it was served with garlic mashed potato's that were less than fresh and flavorful. Then they suddenly announced they had baked potato's and brought out one encrusted with thick layer of salt all around it. Why? The place is noisy, the waiters are hurried and harried and the entire experience was just awful. Well so much for its glory days.

1  Thank travelpnut
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was our first experience with this particular Outback, and the place was packed. By the end of the evening, we could not at all understand why.

The salads (one Caesar and one garden) were OK; nothing special, but edible. The small sirloin steaks (one very tough, one mostly gristle) were terrible. For the first time in over 20 years, we had to send one steak back. The replacement was much better, but not stellar.

The vegetables were overcooked to the point of being mushy; the mashed potatoes were fair but cold, lumpy, and relatively tasteless.

The service was good.

For the price, it's amazing that this place is so popular. We will certainly not return.

1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed February 16, 2014

First of all I would like to start off by saying I love the Halibut for Dinner. I have had it three different times and each time it was outstanding. Now lunch, don't do it to yourself. It took forever to get a beer and some water. Really slow service to the table. Would you pay $11.95 for a dried out fish sandwich? The fish, two small pieces were deep fried (over cooked) and served on a dry bun. Over all really poor outing, stick to dinner!!