“What a pleasant surprise...”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #19 of 103 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Service from Eric was worth the trip itself-he's attentive and catered to each persons request including bringing a glass of water at room temperature. You get your money's worth and the food was tasty. Olive Garden is underrated and should be experienced at least once

1  Thank Gofood123

Reviewed June 30, 2014

It is always a guarantee to go to this restaurant waiters and hostess polite and good service, food and wine.

1  Thank Guadalupe A
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Not my favorite restaurant but my dad want to try it because they had a special. The waitress we got was a bit obnoxious and rude. Well, we ordered. When we asked for more salad, she asks loudly 'you want more?' as she looks at our bowl of salad. We had some salad left but did she want us to do? scrape the bottom of the bowl? Now don't get me wrong, I can handle sarcasm and joking and usually don't mind, but she went beyond that. I think if I want more salad, she can get more without questioning me or making me feel bad about asking. She was that way with the other tables in her section. When my mom told her what she wanted, my mom repeated herself because she thought the waitress didn't hear her since she didn't acknowledge my mom when she gave her the order the 1st time around. The waitress responds to her 'I heard you!'. Really?! When my parents didn't finish their meal, we asked for a box - wow - she didn't like that either. The restaurant is near a lot of senior homes - is this the way they treat their seniors? No wonder I don't eat here very often. We couldn't get out of their fast enough.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

It had been awhile since we ate here and my bill reminded me why!

While the food is decent, it's certainly not that special to justify eating here in the near future!

I will stick to Noodle Nights at Cosmos in Aliso Viejo.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I don't care what any food snobs say, Olive Garden has great food at a great price. Super place to take hungry teen boys that are bottomless pits. I LOVE their salad too! Yummy! Don't be a snob! Go support Olive Garden.

1  Thank CaptainJoeandCrew