“Average”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is good for a quick easy meal. I prefer to go to family owned places with more authentic style food. However, if yo uare in a hurry and are looking for a lunch bargain than it will work.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It's an OK "go to"...the salads are fantastic, but there's so many other places I'd rather spend my time/money at.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

這家價錢適中,服務親切,適合家庭與朋友聚餐,若年輕人想約會,預算不太够,這家不失為選擇之一。 有Pizza ( Pepperoni Mushroom Sausage) 和 他的 沙拉 (Chinese Chicken); Side dish-Avocado Club Egg Rolls 是好吃的dishes.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Salads good. Friends dinner was INEDIBLE - plank salmon was burned and dry and side dish was so spicy it could not be eaten(and was not noted anywhere on the menu). That part of his meal was free - thanks CPK- but there was room for excellent customer service (noticing he had a soup appetizer and comping that would have made it a step beyond).

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I admit, I always get the same thing here: half serving of chopped salad w/ garbanzo beans and Marguerita Pizza. i ordered both and was really disappointed.

We were seated next to a family with two crying babies. The place was half-empty but we were told this was the only available seating. Translation: They were understaffed and seated only in sections that had a waiter. It's a down economy so we decided not to pitch a fit.

The chopped salad came w/o garbanzo beans (I had requested them, like always, and it's listed on the menu as "by request") and I had to wait at least 10 minutes before the waitress asked if everything was OK...I reminded her about the garbanzo beans and she obviously forgot about them but said she was "waiting on them" from the kitchen. She left but less than 30 seconds later came back with them. i hate it when waiters just don't admit they forgot-- I usually am sympathetic and understand that, but blaming it on the kitchen is a no-no. The dressing lacked any flavor (where are the seasonings?) and the garbanzo beans were hard! Strike one.

She brought the bread with the pizza instead of on the table while we were waiting for our pizzas. So we were sitting, waiting for about 20-25 minutes w/o anything to eat. Strike two.

The pizza tasted bland. I couldn't taste the fresh basil, the crust was like drywall and it wasn't very hot. The kids were so-so on their pizzas as well. Strike three.

I always take my daughters here after some Christmas shopping but next time, I'll just got to Baja Fresh in the mall. It's a real shame but there is a definite drop-off in quality of food and service here. The pizza was decent but it no longer matches the colorful descriptions on the menus. What happened?

Maybe that's why the place was half-empty during the mall's busiest time of year?