“Umm, umm good!”

Dining options: Takeout
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Umm, umm good!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I were recently vacationing in California and had the opportunity to have lunch at Wahoo's in a laguna Beach. we had the taco platter. the price was great and you got your money's worth. the food was so good. If ever in Laguna Beach don't miss the opportunity to have lunch at Wahoo's, it is great.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cherbarr

Laguna Beach, California
“What's new at Wahoo”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I come here often for an early lunch. We love the food & the fact that they serve lunch food before 11. We ordered some chips & salsa plus meals - fish bowl & #2combo. They only gave us 1 cup of salsa with the chips & told us we could only have 1 more when we asked for another. I love their salsa. We even offered to pay for more. Finally the manager came over but watch out

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bev C
ohio
“Amazing tacos!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I think of food in California this is the place I think of. I am a budget traveler but love good food. This place fits the bill every time. We come here every time we come to California and yes we even go out of our way to hit the place. The potato taco is awesome and the the mahi mahi nachos are fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank peyjax
Mission Viejo
“Surf Fuel”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been a patron at this Wahoo's since I celebrated my 21st birthday here back in 1989. The food is consistently delicious, made with fresh ingredients and served with a smile.

The #3 blackened fish burrito with brown rice and white beans is my favorite. If you order guacamole inside the burrito, you'll get more than if you order it on the side.

Their tofu is quite good, especially in tacos or burritos. It is firm, fresh and cooked to order.

The ambiance is extremely casual. You'll be comfortable dining here in your beach clothes. The patio seating is nice, affording slivers of ocean views and is a great place to watch passersby.

• Visited May 2012
Camarillo, California
“Great local spot!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Outstanding fresh food, well prepared and a great value! Located just a block from the beach, Wahoos was a great find for me. I'm on a no bread diet so I ordered the fish tacos wrapped in lettuce - they were outstanding. Lots of surfers just out of the water and a locals hotspot - which is typically the sign of good food in a resort town like Laguna. I will be back!

• Visited March 2013