“Amazing tacos!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wahoo's Fish Tacos
Ranked #27 of 169 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
ohio
“Amazing tacos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I think of food in California this is the place I think of. I am a budget traveler but love good food. This place fits the bill every time. We come here every time we come to California and yes we even go out of our way to hit the place. The potato taco is awesome and the the mahi mahi nachos are fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank peyjax

Mission Viejo
“Surf Fuel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been a patron at this Wahoo's since I celebrated my 21st birthday here back in 1989. The food is consistently delicious, made with fresh ingredients and served with a smile.

The #3 blackened fish burrito with brown rice and white beans is my favorite. If you order guacamole inside the burrito, you'll get more than if you order it on the side.

Their tofu is quite good, especially in tacos or burritos. It is firm, fresh and cooked to order.

The ambiance is extremely casual. You'll be comfortable dining here in your beach clothes. The patio seating is nice, affording slivers of ocean views and is a great place to watch passersby.

• Visited May 2012
Camarillo, California
“Great local spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Outstanding fresh food, well prepared and a great value! Located just a block from the beach, Wahoos was a great find for me. I'm on a no bread diet so I ordered the fish tacos wrapped in lettuce - they were outstanding. Lots of surfers just out of the water and a locals hotspot - which is typically the sign of good food in a resort town like Laguna. I will be back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank epohl57
Riverside, California
“NICE CASUAL EATERY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

This restaurant in located on Pacific Coast Highway in Laguna Beach. You are only a block from the ocean.

Wahoo's serves their own style of Mexican food. Orders are served with white rice and black beans. Both are tasty. They have outstanding fish tacos. They also serve beer and wine by the glass.

There is an outside patio with a partial ocean view. Regardless of the view you can smell the salt air.

• Visited February 2013
Laguna Beach, CA
“Wahoo's is a favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Fresh, different, tasty, quick and inexpensive.....I've been a fan for 25 years. In fact, it was my craving when I was expecting my son 22 years ago!!!

Visited January 2013