“AMAZING!”

Andree's Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Laguna Beach
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This shop is off the beaten path but when you find it you will not be disappointed. This shop is truly on of the three reasons I love visiting Laguna Beach. The pastries are all wonderful and reasonably priced but my favorite is the bear claw especially when accompanied with some coffee. Generally on Saturdays there are Copenhagen bars which are pretty amazing too.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Very hidden. You really need look closely. Great pastries and inexpensive. We ate there for breakfast and had spinach and cheese croissants and cherry and cheese croissants! Went back there 3 times on our vaca!!! Our new favorite place.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Found this hidden bakery off PCH and decided to give it a try. Good hot coffee and excellent baked goods. Blueberry muffin with pecans was wonderful. Scone was also good. While we were there, many locals came in to order - a sign of a good place. Place is very tiny and quaint - in and out. Note the hours on the door, opens at 7:35 am not 7:30 am. Good place for coffee and baked goods. Would definitely return.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Ron is an awesome cook and his pastries are all outstanding. I especially like the blueberry muffin put the croissants are yummy as well.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've been vacationing in Laguna beach for many years and I can't believe I never found this place before. In my defense it is hidden away a bit, tucked in behind French 75 across the street from the Surf & Sand. This seems to be a small one man operation so you need to get there early while the selection is still good. I tried numerous pastries from eclairs to elephant ears to danish to biscotti. Everything was excellent. I really don't think you can go wrong. Just point to whatever looks good in the case and you will be happy you did.