“Orange Inn not like Sunshine Juice bar”
Review of Orange Inn

Orange Inn
Ranked #13 of 178 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 6, 2014

It's been awhile since I was in Laguna and wanted a good sandwich so I went to what used to be Sunshine Juice Bar now the Orange Inn. I was totally disappointed. My smoothie was OK but the sandwich was not very good. I do better at home. So the next day I went to "the Stand" on Thalia and PCH by the bike shop and this is what I remember it should be like, fresh juice, great sandwiches, chips, guacamole and much more. Pass on Orange Inn and go to the Stand instead. My advice anyway.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We recently stayed for a week at the Retreat at Laguna. This is the third time that we have stayed at one of the villas and each year one of our first stops is the Orange Inn. This family run business has been in its current location since 1931.The inn is small and cozy and around the walls are some great photos of how Laguna has grown and changed around the Orange Inn over the last 80 or so years. The food is great. Everything is fresh. The muffins and cinnamon buns are not to be missed. Soups are delicious. Breakfasts vary from traditional eggs and bacon to breakfast burritos. Their coffee is a great companion to a walk along the beach. Staff is efficient and very friendly. Not to be missed.

1  Thank cococat2013
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is a local hang out, the pumpkin curry black bean soup it tremendous.....a must if you are ever there!

2  Thank Jimkc1xo
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Breakfast stood up to reputation.
I'd read reviews and was delighted with our breakfast, children ate all their breakfast burritos - :)

1  Thank MPopp82
Reviewed January 1, 2014

It was a bit crowded to try to sit down for breakfast, but it was a great place to walk to for a cup of hot tea to take down to the beach for an early morning walk.

1  Thank DesinAuburn