“Great spot for lunch (or dinner)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ocean Avenue Brewery - CLOSED

Ocean Avenue Brewery
Cuisines: Bar, American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Laguna Beach, California
“Great spot for lunch (or dinner)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2008

This is a great spot for a quiet lunch. It is off the main streets (but close to the center of action and Main Beach), super for people watching, and offers very good food and excellent service. It is our regular spot for lunch after the Saturday farmers market, but also where our family wants to go when they are visiting home, and where we have taken many out of town visitors. They manage to seem laid back while being on top of everything, and are also very attentive to the needs of kids.

1 Thank Jane H

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place for great weekend lunches! My wife and I sit out on the patio with our Pit Bull Lux a few Sunday each...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2008

I love this place for great weekend lunches! My wife and I sit out on the patio with our Pit Bull Lux a few Sunday each month. Their menu, a contemporary interpretation of rustic Italian/Mediterranean cuisine, is a very welcome departure from the standard brewpub fare. The menu features seafood, salads, soups, panini, pizza as well as a daily specials. Couple their menu with their excellent handcrafted beer brewed on the premises and you have a brewpub for a more refined palate. My personal favorites are the Red Sunshine Pale Ale, Fried Calamari, and the FlatIron Steak Sandwich.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook