“The BEST Indian Food Ever!”

Natraj Cuisine of India
Ranked #134 of 179 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have had my fair share of Indian food, but Natraj is by far the best Indian food I have ever had! My husband and I travel 40 min to and from home every other weekend just to eat here! I have been eating here for the past 8 years and have never grown tired of it. I call the Chicken Tikka Masala my "death bed food," because it is the last thing I want to eat before i die someday. And I love a lot of different food, but I seriously have food dreams about this place when we haven't been in a few weeks. their Garlic Naan is wonderfully soft and delicious and the rice is so flavorful. Also, the people who own and run it could not be any nicer! They have our order memorized because we get the same thing every time, so we never have to order! It makes us feel very special. This place is a must try for anyone visiting Laguna Beach!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you love Indian food you will love Natraj, unfortunatly the place needs a makeover, seating and flooring is very dirty, Service is good and food is great. I am a foodie so I see past the atmosphere. Try their Chicken Tika, it's amazing, like Indian Fajita's.

1  Thank JWF721
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Natraj in Laguna Beach is delicious! I love their samosas, their fruity naan (it's made with cherries, almonds, and raisins), and their creamed spinach dishes. Their wait staff is attentive and helpful. I have taken many people here over the years and will continue to.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you're a fan of Indian food, you will be satisfied with a meal here. Authentic, just not great. A much better location than the Long Beach restaurant of the same name, but the food isn't as good.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

A good selection of foods but the lentils I had weren't cooked that well.
Going for a curry in California is not the best idea.