“Delicious breakfast and juice bar”
Review of Anastasia

Anastasia
Ranked #81 of 180 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We went to this spot based on reviews and were so glad we did. It is super cute with a darling little patio. You order at the counter and sit wherever you'd like. I had the caramel french toast which was superb!! I also had the black diamond juice which was so good that I went back the next day when walking around town and got another one. I saw other people eating the eggs benedict and it looked super yummy (they cleaned their plate so I guess it was). We loved everything about this place and I wish I lived there so I could go all the time!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stopped in on our way to Laguna Canyon. I admit I was a little skeptical at first when I saw that the restaurant was attached to a boutique. Any doubts I had were blown away by the great food and friendly service. I highly recommend the caramel toast. The sauce has pecans and a hint of chili spice. Very tasty. I noticed some other reviewers thought the prices are high, but we tried several restaurants in LB and found Anastasia's bill to be very competitive.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We came to the Farmers Market across the street and decided to stop in for breakfast. The specials they displayed looked too good to pass up. We had the eggs Benedict, and the chorizo and eggs. Absolutely delicious! Don't miss this place.

1  Thank MarkGundlach
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Everything on the menu is great, pleasant atmosphere, nice outside seating area. My only complaint would be that it is a little pricey for counter service, but the quality of the food justifies it. .

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We wandered here at 12:00 noon on a Sunday and all tables were full. The very-friendly hostess assured us that we'd have no trouble being seated after ordering at the counter. She was correct! My daughter ordered breakfast and I ordered lunch. Very quickly some outdoor tables opened and we were seated. Our food arrived and we both enjoyed what we ordered. We never felt hurried even though the cafe was buzzing. The foursome seated next to us actually stayed long after their food was finished.