“Have lunch al fresco”

Mosaic Bar and Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Mosaic Bar and Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 172 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: While soaking in the sun, guests can enjoy poolside dining at Mosaic Bar and Grille. Located near the Mosaic Pool, the restaurant offers California-inspired beach fare with choices of salads, grilled sandwiches or fresh daily seafood.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Casual dining near the ocean. Food is yummy, California coastal. Creative cocktails. This place really makes you feel like you are on vacation!

There are newer reviews for Mosaic Bar and Grille

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Prices very high for less than spectacular food. I understand that tripadvisor requires more than 50 characters, but I think my first line says it all.

ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Mosaic Bar and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

We regret that your experience was lacking and hope to redefine your impression of Mosaic. Please refer to the private message I sent you with my contact information. I would like to learn more about your experience so I can communicate your feedback with the team.

Todd Orlich

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came to the Mosaic Bar and Grille for lunch to checkout the Montage daytime scenery because we last stopped by the Studio for dinner.

I had the Lobster Sandwich with the basil fries, and it was okay - but for $35…it was definitely Montage prices!

Overall - if you like the beach view from the Montage during the day, come check this place out. The food is okay and it's a nice walk down to the beach from the Montage. Parking will be valet, which is $11 with validation.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been to Mosaic mostly for Friday Dates with hubby or lunch with girl friends. It's good, simple light fare. However, if I'm being honest, it's a bit pricey for what you are getting. I understand it's a resort and the location is lovely. But for us locals, it's our everyday life and I don't want to spend 20 on chips and salsa, no matter my zip code. It's casual, bungalow atmosphere is lovely and the wait staff is absolutely second to none. Great place to take potentially clients ( weather permitting of course). With our haze it's best to go for late lunch.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I love eating at Mosaic. The location is great, right by the pool and over looking the ocean. The menu is wonderful with delicious choices. The salads, lobster sandwich, and bloody mary were wonderful. Plus, it is very child friendly.