“A Laguna favourite!”
Review of Koffee Klatch

Koffee Klatch
Ranked #77 of 179 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I've been to Laguna Beach about five times and always pay Klatch a visit.

Main things is the Amazing cakes! Brownies particularly yummy.

Lovely comfy areas with cushions to chill and friendly staff too.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at Pacific Edge Hotel and found this cute little cafe! I'm in love this their lover's bagel, it's DELICIOUS. Service was quick and they have outside seating as well. I hope to come back here again when we go back to Laguna Beach.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Getting an order right should not be too difficult especially if the order is one or two items. The young lady who took my order was distracted and messed up the order. Two portions of eggs, coffee and a scone. Well, one order of eggs came out but the other never did. When I went back to question this, the remark was, " oh yea, I forgot to put it in." I got the second order quickly enough, food was tasty but this was not a difficult transaction. So I am being a bit kind by saying the place was avg. Coffee was good, but service is important too.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

although Koffee Klatch is kind of a dive, its absolutely delicious! Order the vanilla chai lattee! Its like drinking an apple pie!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

A Laguna Beach trip is not the same without a stop to the Koffee Klatch. Very reasonably priced menu. I suggest getting a fresh home brew and taking a walk down main street!