“Delish”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Having lived in this area many years ago, I am very familiar with Gina's. All I can say is "delish". The quality of food hasn't changed and is as yummy and satisfying as I remember it. It will always be a must have when returning to the area.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I grew up eating at Gina's, first the Corona del Mar location and now the north Laguna location.

I usually order the Margherita and then add some meat to it like Italian sausage or pepperoni. The crust is always just perfect. Also love the personal touch of the people who work there. They always remember us and make us feel like more than just customers.

The Parmesan fries and antipasto are great too.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have been going to the north Laguna Gina's for probably the 25 years I have lived in north Laguna Beach.
There is another Gina's in Laguna about a mile & a half south down Coast Hwy. I have not been to that one so all of my comments are about the north Laguna location.

Occasionally we will have dine-in pizza. The atmosphere is very casual & easygoing. Sometimes the service is fabulous, sometimes not too good. Typically the service is on the slow side. Because of that we generally we prefer take-out. They have your name listed with your favorite pizza & phone #.
I used to be a regular customer & a fan. The pizza was always good.
Lately we have not been liking the pizza as much. Two times earlier this year we had pizza that was really not very good. For some reason it was extremely salty & could barely eat it. Toppings were sparse. Sauce tasted off.
About a month ago we tried again & the pizza was great. I was hopeful that the two not so good pizzas were not the norm.
Tried again last night & it was not so good. The sauce tasted off. The crust (I order the regular crust) was doughy - it was like it wasn't fully cooked.
I'm sad. This used to be a fav for me. Always convenient for me. Now quality is inconsistent.
I will probably not be back for awhile ... :(

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've lived in Laguna for two decades now, so I speak from a local's perspective. There are a lot of expensive restaurants in Laguna Beach, but there are some that can help those on a budget while traveling -Gina's Pizza being one of them. There is one in North Laguna and one in South Laguna -both on PCH. Pizza, salads and Pasta dishes. This isn't your five star restaurant, but it is decent food. If there is no budget and you want really good Italian food -go to "Ti Amo" in South Laguna on PCH. Another favorite of mine for their happy hour & the food is GREAT -"Mozambique" in South Laguna (on PCH) -from 3:30 to 6:00 (Mon.-Sun.) -choice of steak, seafood or pasta dinner for $10 -Stella Artois pint for $5 -wine the same!!! Their food is great and atmosphere is wonderful. Great happy hours now for appetizer/drink thing -go to "Big Fish" or "The Cliffs" restaurant -the latter has you sitting on a cliff overlooking ocean. Great breakfast place: "The Whitehouse" at main Beach on PCH -since the 1930's serving good food. I recommend their eggs benedict and their cheeseburger is fabulous, also, their asian chicken wings -YUM. Hope this helps. I know while on vacation it can be hard to choose where to eat, especially when you are hungry and tired. It's a bummer when you spend money and are disappointed. Everything on a vacation should be GREAT! Enjoy...

3  Thank LagunaBell
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We're from Chicago and very picky about pizza. But Gina,s makes excellent pies! Hole in the wall atmosphere. Good for family, kids and casual.