1,217 results
All reviews ocean view complimentary wine las brisas restaurant wine reception perfect location rooftop terrace wine hour cookies and milk within walking distance every evening shops and restaurants starbucks coffee heisler park the cliff gorgeous views pool and hot tub tide pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While the plumbing in the building is a bit out-dated, the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff made for a wonderful stay. Access to the beach and strip are right on target. I would recommend to others that are inquiring about visiting the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter A, Front Desk Supervisor at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Trek614664,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am so pleased to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. I will be sure that your feedback regarding plumbing is addressed by the appropriate department and I apologize for any inconvenience. It is wonderful to know that the efforts of our staff to provide outstanding hospitality had such a positive impact on your stay. We all hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A glimpse of what heaven must be like. Get a room with a balcony makes al the difference in the world! so close to everything you what to see with out using a car or other transportation . Beautiful walks with so much to see from the hotel . I was not disappointed. Love this Place! :o)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Peter A, Front Desk Supervisor at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear bcalvi335705,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am so happy to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. It is truly wonderful to be able to walk to so much from our hotel and it is fantastic that you took advantage of this luxury during your time here. I agree that this is a beautiful place and we all hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A bit pricey but the rooms, small low-key beach vibe and service make it a great place for those wanting to get the most out of Laguna Beach. We love it and come back whenever we can. No need for a car and the town is at your doorstep. Although the locals don't want you to know -- visit in Sept. or Oct.!

Room tip: It's worth it to stay on the ocean side and avoid the noise from PCH.
Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guy M,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am so glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. I agree that The Inn at Laguna Beach is in the most perfect location. It is truly wonderful to be able to explore this beautiful place without a car and I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of that luxury during your stay. We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What more could you ask for?. Close to all and million dollar views. You don't to leave you balcony. All day room service may have been nice but there is plenty nearby to take care of your appetite. Can't wait to go again!.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

ABSOLUTELY GROSS!!!! The place is so unbelievably dirty. For the same price you can stay down the street at the Ritz-Carlton and not run the risk of getting an infection of some sort. Rust everywhere, filthy floors in the elevators, rooms and hallways, I could go on and on. You're paying only for the view in a hotel that hasn't been updated in 30 years. I thought for sure I was going to catch something in the room. BEWARE!!!!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else if you can.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Mauibound77
Peter A, Front Desk Supervisor at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mauibound77,

Thank you for sharing your review.

I am saddened to learn that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. We aim to provide our guests outstanding experiences. We understand this to be an all encompassing endeavor that requires the highest caliber of hospitality and housekeeping. I offer you my sincere apologies that we did not meet that goal throughout your stay.

I hope you may afford us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.